Whats the difference between LT & other 400 Calories diet??

go-slim

Hi.. just wanted to ask some of the LT users that whats actually the difference on being diet Other than LT..

As we are on 400 calories a day on LT ...

what if we can have our 400 calories just by having some fruits or salad or any food rich in protien like chicken piece.. so will we still be losing weight on it, or will it be slow weight loss..

My point is what makes lipotrim really effective n different from other diets like, WW, Go lower etc??

I have tasted some of the new you products which are also a vlcd with the idea of sending you into ketosis but those extra flavours although nice for a change do mess up your taste buds and also bring back those cravings.

I ordered a sample pack just to see if there was anything else other than LT out there. I am sticking with my LT as the flavours are bland enough to not make me crave food and I find you can add so much more water to them and still have them palatable.

I have two weeks left till I refeed and then I'll be maintaining for the rest of the weight to go.

what if we can have our 400 calories just by having some fruits or salad or any food rich in protien like chicken piece.. so will we still be losing weight on it, or will it be slow weight loss..

My point is what makes lipotrim really effective n different from other diets like, WW, Go lower etc??

It's different as you can't get all the nutrition you need on so few calories with conventional food.

You can end up being deficient in protein and fat, along with the various vits and minerals etc leaving you feeling poorly, or even worse, losing lean mass (remembering that lean mass includes heart and major organs). They're kind of important, so best to keep them sweet ;)

Back