Whats the last thing you ate??

WW mini cookie bag 1.5 points yummmm

I just calculated the ww cookies small bag and they are 2 points now! since propoints some products have changed in discovery points be aware everyone. Am gutted as it used to be 1.5p for a bag x

Sorry I'm doing discover points :-/ think I may has posted in wrong bit :-/ x

Maybride2011 said:
Sorry I'm doing discover points :-/ think I may has posted in wrong bit :-/ x

No you're in the right place. This is discover

total 0% greek yog and blueberries

Thick carrot soup (0p) followed by a dish of WW yogurt (.5p) with a few raspberries (taken from 100g @ .5p - the rest I will use up later) and jelly made up with diet lemonade... Total points 1 :)

I just calculated the ww cookies small bag and they are 2 points now! since propoints some products have changed in discovery points be aware everyone. Am gutted as it used to be 1.5p for a bag x

I just calculated them there and it says they're only 1.5 points for the bag. I have just pointed the chocolate biscuit and it turns out they're 2 points and I've been pointing them as 1.5 :banghead:

UptheDuff said:
I just calculated them there and it says they're only 1.5 points for the bag. I have just pointed the chocolate biscuit and it turns out they're 2 points and I've been pointing them as 1.5 :banghead:

Hope they are 1.5p per bag my calculations are from iwatchr (iPhone app) maybe that's why it's not 100% accurate.
Mmm r u talking about the ww chocolate digestives at 2p for 2 bics, are they like the original mcvities x

Hope they are 1.5p per bag my calculations are from iwatchr (iPhone app) maybe that's why it's not 100% accurate.
Mmm r u talking about the ww chocolate digestives at 2p for 2 bics, are they like the original mcvities x

Yep I double checked they're 1.5 points :D
No they're the belgian chocolate biscuits but they look more like a bar. Gutted they're 2 points. I prefer any WW treats I have to be 1.5 points.

I've just had:

Alpen light bar - 1
WW yoghurt - 0.5
Medium costa latte - 1

Yum!

lisi said:
Wrap - 3.5
Soup - 0
Ham - 1
Laughing cow cheese - 0.5
Salad (for wrap) - 0

Lisi I discovered ww wraps recently - they are only 1.5 point each. I have one every day now, ha! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back