Whats the last thing you ate??

Roo 88.
I'm a complete convert to couscous.
I'm not very good at making it and up until now was buying it ready made but I've just discovered the ainsley harriot packet ones. Very easy to make and yummy.
Goodbye belly.
Glad you like the thread. It's good to see what everyone is eating
Xxx

I love the ainsley couscous the spice sensation and chilli ones are my fav!! Sometimes I buy the plan tho and add them to zero point soups or the zero point curry, makes a meal so much more filling. =] I'm a massive lover of this thread too, the site in general. I live on here lol. =]

sugar free jelly with trifle sponge on a meringue nest....sweet craving sorted :D for 1.5pts

This site is a gem! I love it, have lots of threads bookmarked and love reading what others are doing to fight the flab...plenty of inspiration :)

I couldn't agree more! It's just what you need when you feel like you're the only one struggling with it. It's also been a lifesaver when i cant figure out the points for certain food. There are so many amazing and helpful people on it!

I've just got back from royal wedding celebration party and I'm happy to report that I resisted the burgers, sasuage rolls, curry, bread etc and had spicy chicken couscous and lots of mixed salads.
Very pleased with myself.

Daizy said:
Salmon steak and salads. Very nice it was too
X

YUM!

I had Sweet & Crispy Salad, light fried & paprika'd Courgette, Green Peppers, carrots & red onion with new potatoes and a chicken breast all drizzled with 2tbsps of light honey & mustard dressing.

YUM!

I had Sweet & Crispy Salad, light fried & paprika'd Courgette, Green Peppers, carrots & red onion with new potatoes and a chicken breast all drizzled with 2tbsps of light honey & mustard dressing.

Tha sounds deeeeeeelish!!

Thanks! Only 5.5 points as well :) I hate salad, I'm trying to teach myself to like it Last night I cleared the plate so it must be working :)

Grilled chicken. Couscous and salad.
Just contemplating the ww caramel wafer marsh mallow thing which is only 1 point.

A Flake :0 4dp's but I had some banked left over >: )

Back