What's the losses on 1000?

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Supposed to be moving up to 1000 starting monday and I'm a bit worried that I won;t be losing much as I still have a bit to go so just wondering if there's anyone out there thats done or on 1000 and up what were your losses each week? Just bought size 10 trousers in the next sale and have about 25 days to fit into them before I have to take them back! lol Really love them, I'd went looking for them and was lucky enough to find that one pair!

It will slow down....it's bound to - but you're starting to re-educate yourself into eating properly, so that's worth about a pound a week as far as I'm concerned!?!

I've been doing 1000 (or thereabouts, been away and had a stressul time with family illness + Christmas dinners) for just over 4 weeks now and have still managed to lose about 11lbs in that time!

I've just moved up to 1200....so things'll slow down even more for me. But I know I'll continue to lose.

One bonus.....even through all those stressful/awkward times, I've had it in my mind what kind of foods I ought to be eating and have managed to stick with it wherever possible!

Good luck Nessie - keep losing :D

That is great!

Losing 11lbs in four weeks on 1000 and Christmas in between is brilliant!

Back