Whats the point

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Danell, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    After having a really good week and losing 6lbs this week i stupidly knocked myself out of ketosis on tues after my weigh in, well i knew we were out on friday night so thought what is the point struggling for 3 days getting back into ketosis just to probably knock myself out again on friday, well i have eaten tiny amounts of food tue and weds. my chain of thought is have my shakes today, eat little tomorrow and hopefully sat,sun,mon,tues to recover myself and still have maybe a little loss!!

do you think this is achievable? there is no getting away with friday i have to do it, but sat i can get straight back to it, i know cos ive done it many of times lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi saralett

I am hardly ever in ketosis as I am out most weekends (!), however I have lost 3 stone 3lb on this diet. I am doing SS+ (after a fashion), and although I may be losing it slower than people who follow it to the letter, I am more than happy with my losses.

So, what I'm really trying to say is, YES you can do it!

Good luck.

Theresa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.