whats this all about then?

amethyst

Banned
just put my size 14 trousers on and they are really tight.. this time last week they wernt.. ?

whats that all about? i been for number 2's so that not the prob.. ?

my belly does seem big though ? i am sitting here with the top 2 buttons undone and my top belly just hanging over lol..

my size 16's are all in the wash.. got to go shopping now for some daz!! urghhhhhh

what could this be? i am miffed.. :eek: lol

nearly forgot i am a pound heavier today...... not sure it may be totm..

but come on i look 2 years pregnant! lol

Last edited:
Any chance you are due TOTM?

Are you ssing? It sounds like IBS. I've been fine on CD, as my triggers are carbs.

i thinking that too.. and i been quite cold to oh... and i got the odd pain down my ab ... it actually feels like i am on but i am not (yet) .... hope it is that and i dont need to go have my belly rubbed... lol lol

i been popping everyday not a prob... but does feel like i could go more.. ? hmmm

When I got IBS, my belly looked like I was six months pregnant, but a couple of days later it had gone down. I did a food diary and I now know my triggers are pasta/rice/bread....so I've been fine on CD as I've not had any of the above!! My brother gets it from some veg and milk.

yes think i suffered with it with carbs and veg... i used to eat so much of them...

will cut my bars out now this week i think... just stick to fluids.. and i will even cut my chicken out i have.... see if this helps.

i thought ibs was when you on the loo constantly?

omg just got up and got a bad pain in my tummy and in my bum.... :(

what shall i do?

Back