Whats with the funny smell on ya breath????

monique's memoirs

IVE NOTICED TODAY i have a funny smell on me breath well i say ive noticed my daughter did when i asked me o/h he said it was right i did. i keep swilling out me mouth with mouth wash but it comes back WHAT IS IT????? i dont like it makes me keep making sure i aint breathing on anyone lolxxx :p

There's no escaping it you're in ketosis hun bad breath is a side-effect I'm afraid! Unfortunately no escaping in during your lipotrim journey !
Plenty of mouthwash - Listerine Original is recommended by your pharmacist to keep you in ketosis, (citrus and other ones may take you out of ketosis! ) i poured some of mine into a small atomiser and keep it use it in my handbag as a instant breath freshener! x

reckon that will be the ketosis xxx I use listerine strips and fizzy mineral water which seems to help.

Plenty of mouthwash - Listerine Original is recommended by your pharmacist to keep you in ketosis, (citrus and other ones may take you out of ketosis! ) i poured some of mine into a small atomiser and keep it use it in my handbag as a instant breath freshener! x

Handy tip for the uglies of LT! Nice one!

Back