Whats wrong with me!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barnsie23, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

Omg i am having the worse day and nothing has actually gone wrong i have bitten everyones heads off today and just feel well and truely fed up normally at times like this id be heading to the kitchen and eating everything in sight but im determind to keep on the straight and narrorow my head feels like its going to explode my other half rang from work earlier and i litterally bit hs head off over nothing and hung up on him lol i feel like im turning into a nut case!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Oh dear that sounds just like me sometimes! Have a nice relaxing bath, have you got a good book & mag to read?I try to find something to do.Hope tomorrows better.By the way 85lbs is an amazing loss well done.

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like totm to me?

5. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Im like this a lot.I snap at everyone and then feel bad,guess its food rage for me!!haha!!cos i want it and i cant have it Ive got the hump with everyone else,although this is my choice I just generally have the hump!!JUst wanted to let you know youre not alone!!
    xx

6. sazzle1718

sazzle1718 Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    You certainly are not alone! I have days like this quite regularly on this diet. I put it down to being addicted to food and having to go cold turkey! I know it sounds dramatic but I am addicted and food is a drug for me. I have been so bad tempered and miserable some days but will not give in. Keep your chin up and I'm sure tomorrow will be better.x

7. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes agree, you are not alone. It happened to me a couple of times. The best thing to do, is pre-warn everyone, and have some time on your own till it passes.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.