Whats wrong with me!!!

barnsie23

Omg i am having the worse day and nothing has actually gone wrong i have bitten everyones heads off today and just feel well and truely fed up normally at times like this id be heading to the kitchen and eating everything in sight but im determind to keep on the straight and narrorow my head feels like its going to explode my other half rang from work earlier and i litterally bit hs head off over nothing and hung up on him lol i feel like im turning into a nut case!

Oh dear that sounds just like me sometimes! Have a nice relaxing bath, have you got a good book & mag to read?I try to find something to do.Hope tomorrows better.By the way 85lbs is an amazing loss well done.

Hi Im like this a lot.I snap at everyone and then feel bad,guess its food rage for me!!haha!!cos i want it and i cant have it Ive got the hump with everyone else,although this is my choice I just generally have the hump!!JUst wanted to let you know youre not alone!!
xx

You certainly are not alone! I have days like this quite regularly on this diet. I put it down to being addicted to food and having to go cold turkey! I know it sounds dramatic but I am addicted and food is a drug for me. I have been so bad tempered and miserable some days but will not give in. Keep your chin up and I'm sure tomorrow will be better.x

Back