Whats wrong?!?

lisajade

Silver Member
I had WI tonight, I stayed the same I was expecting a good loss, as I maintained last week and have been 100% on plan for 7 days. In fact I have stuck at better than ever the past 2 weeks, and maintained both weigh ins!

I have lost some inches though, will it show in time, or is a completely separate thing? *confused*

I'm not going to fall off the wagon or anything, I would just appreciate any advice :)

lisajade said:
I had WI tonight, I stayed the same I was expecting a good loss, as I maintained last week and have been 100% on plan for 7 days. In fact I have stuck at better than ever the past 2 weeks, and maintained both weigh ins!

I have lost some inches though, will it show in time, or is a completely separate thing? *confused*

I'm not going to fall off the wagon or anything, I would just appreciate any advice :)

Have u been exercising more? It sometimes takes a few weeks for the scales to catch up if u have x

I have exercised more than previous, but I didn't overly exert myself to be honest. But yes, I have been more active. I sweated a fair bit overall I guess. I'll definitely up my fluids this week. Thanks for replying :)

lisajade said:
I have exercised more than previous, but I didn't overly exert myself to be honest. But yes, I have been more active. I sweated a fair bit overall I guess. I'll definitely up my fluids this week. Thanks for replying :)

No probs :) keep up with the exercise-when the scales catch up it will be worth it,trust me ;)

Thanks, here's hoping! I will def keep exercising no matter what the scales say, I want to feel fitter :) I can already climb the stairs in my block of flats MUCH easier :) that's worth a STS in my book x

I had one week where I sts and then for two weeks lost 0.5lbs on each week, despite being 100% on plan. I was getting really disheartened and then the following week I lost 4lbs! And continued with good losses after that. The way I seen it was that maybe my body was taking a wee rest and I had a lull, then it caught up with itself. Stick with it and its great you are getting the exercise in for inch loss xx

Thank you for that! I guess all I can do is hang on a little longer. I keep telling myself it's not a race, and I would be gaining if I wasn't on plan.

Yep stick to it! I tend to lose half then 1-2 then half a pain when sticking to it but at least it is headind down!

Just keep at it, thats my advice! I was the queen of the half pound losses before I got to target, yes I said got to target! You will too, every half pound is a half pound nearer to yr goal! Drip drip, your bucket will soon be full. :)

Yep stick to it! I tend to lose half then 1-2 then half a pain when sticking to it but at least it is headind down!

Just keep at it, thats my advice! I was the queen of the half pound losses before I got to target, yes I said got to target! You will too, every half pound is a half pound nearer to yr goal! Drip drip, your bucket will soon be full. :)

Thank you both :) I know this deep inside, I was just having a wobble! Doing much better now thanks!

Back