Whats you after WI treat???

jadeelizabeth

becoming a happier, healthier me
I know most people treat themselves after a good weigh in but what's yours?

My little treat after WI is always a chocolate bar - usually something that i wouldn't be able to get away with during the week.

I daren't have an after weigh in treat, as I know I wouldn't be able to contain it to just the one thing!! I tend to have a curry in the evening though, but I've already made allowances on my syns as I always opt for jalfrezi or dhansak.

If my OH and I treat ourselves after weigh in then we usually have a bottle of wine, but a lot of weeks we don't bother. It just depends on what we have coming up over the weekend really - if it's going to be a difficult weekend, i.e. we're going out/visiting friends, then we don't have wine after weigh in. If we're at home for the weekend and can stick to plan a little more then we treat ourselves to vino after weigh in.

For me its usually a choc bar or my latest fav is the almond magnum and sometimes i might make a egg sandwich with a fried egg between 2 slices of toast x

Yum! I forgot about magnums! White chocolate ones... i know what my treat will be tonight :D

Seen a lot of people have a treat after wi my 1st one tommorow but think I'm scared at the moment to eat anything naughty . Think If I think in my mind that some foods are banned then that will be easier for me

Seen a lot of people have a treat after wi my 1st one tommorow but think I'm scared at the moment to eat anything naughty . Think If I think in my mind that some foods are banned then that will be easier for me

That makes it worse for me because then I start craving them like mad!!

If it works for you, I salute you.

xx

I don't have anything! Check me out! Angel by name....
It's only because it's still relatively new though. I'm sure once I settle in properly and get to grips with it 100%, thing'll soon change!

Stackhead said:
That makes it worse for me because then I start craving them like mad!!

If it works for you, I salute you.

xx

It's only been 6 days so let's see what happens I expect I'll cave at some point

I have a hi-fi bar after i've weighed in...... not really in the same category though :D

xx

I used to have one after weigh in during my class but have off them now as i have had too many and plus sometimes i get naughty when i get home so i go way over my syns and find it hard to lose the lbs that week x

I don't get home til half 10 on WI day (i'm in the social team and usually stay and help my C pack up) so there's not really much time for treatage afterwards and I don't think everyone that I WI would appreciate me eating a choccy bar whilst telling them how much they've lost that week!! :D

xx

Stackhead said:
I don't get home til half 10 on WI day (i'm in the social team and usually stay and help my C pack up) so there's not really much time for treatage afterwards and I don't think everyone that I WI would appreciate me eating a choccy bar whilst telling them how much they've lost that week!! :D

xx

This could cause some interesting over scales moments though! I wonder how many would jump off and ask you for a bite? Xx

I never have a "treat" as I refuse to reward myself with food that I would deem as naughty.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese ALERT

My reward is keeping this weight off!!!

Used to be a few glasses of wine but am trying to cut down now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i weigh in on a monday night so after weigh in last night (i lost three pounds!!) I enjoyed slimming world chips, 4xbirds eye chicken nuggets and spaghetti, i then had some rolo ice cream afterwards haha, my treat changes every week!
but now is the beginning of the week and i am going to be 100%

Do you guys still count it to your syns??!

This week was first time that I allowed myself to have an early 'syn binge' after WI so we had a Thai takeaway mine was 40 syns or less, hard to know so going with top end.

This has made me feel awfully guilty all week! BUT I do share the mentality that after WI you feel you can be flexible with syns knowing you have a whole week of hard work. I'd rather have say, 20 syns on post WI than do that the day before!

Anyone go a bit crazy and starve almost BEFORE WI??!! I've slowly pulled myself out of zero food and water, I now have sips of water, but none for 4 hours before, and I can eat fruit and soup at midday before the 5.30pm weighing. I hate the thought of potentially adding a lb in water weight! I avoid carbs also. I do hate my mentality before weighing but can't snap out of it :-/

I do hate WI day before, but the relief after! I have my Healthy B in my handbag so munch on my hi Fi bar and also a banana, then go home and normally cook a huge syn free curry or homemade burgers :) I try to be exciting on a Tuesday a so feel more motivated

I weigh in on a Monday too and I actually find I don't feel like a treat afterwards, whatever the result - which is a good thing, really, cos I usually really treat myself at the weekend! I'm stuck indoors recovering from a stinking cold this weekend, though, so hopefully will have a good loss and will probably treat myself with a choccy mouse from Waitrose this week! I do always count the syns, though, think that's the key to success!

Back