What's your average weekly loss?

I think it depends on how big you are tbh! When I first began CD a few years ago I averaged at around 6lb a week and as time went on and i lost more it was 5lb a week, then 4lb...

Mine seems to be 5lb a week :D (but have alot to lose)

I thought the more you weighed the more you lose. But I am losing about the same now as I did when I was in the 12's.... I hope I haven't just jinxed myself by saying that!

CD really does show some remarkable losses.

First time round i had no set pattern it was 7,6,3,1,6,2,2

Every time I've done it I've averaged just over 4.2lbs a week over 10 weeks or so...when I did it all the way to goal it averaged 3.3lbs which is exactly what it should have been based on my BMR and the amount of energy I was expending and calories in.

I lose about 2.5 lb per week average. Despite still having 3st to go to get to bmi 25.

Fisrt time round I losT 98 pounds in 91 days, which is an average of 7.5 pounds per week. I alwasy average around that - Don't you just hate blokes on CD :D

I wish I could lose 7.5lbs a week, it would all be over in just two weeks!

I find it really interesting how weight loss differs from person to person. It's just so unpredictable.

Some people seem to lose so much faster than others. I wonder if it is age or starting weight or maybe how active you are , would love to know.

My average is 4.5 a week but this really does swing about, one week it's 7lbs and then the next it's 1lb! X

Back