Whats your Cambridge Diet success??

Hey Keeley im so excited to see how you have done how you feeling on day 14? x

Hi Keeley

Weekend was great food wise i was fully injured though went too farat gym with intermediate yoga then LBT's i woke up saturday in pain i culd not move will not be doing that again! when will i realise i dont need to do so much at gym i never exercise last week all but on yoga class and had a superb loss so why do i do this ,not going today going home to rest my back i was good with the water all weekend washappy about that , so far so good ...when your weigh in? and how you getting on on ss its day 13 yeahhhhhh :D:D:D

ahh no sorry to hear that you have hurt yourself in the gym! Glad you had a good weekend with food tho!

Have you had your weigh in today yet???

I had my first WI last night and lost 15lbs over 2 weeks, which i was pleased with! :D:D:D def makes it soooo worth not eating (not that i seem to miss food much now)

Sorry for late reply havent had internet access for a few days!

Let me know how you get on tho... have my fingers crossed for you!

Ps tried to make the crisps and didnt turn out all that great, so may need ALOT of practice at that! hahaha!

xxxxx

Hey Charley and Keely,

Weigh in tonight! I already feel tons slimmer LOL! I'm down a belt hole, and everyone has noticed I've lost weight from my face...One of the wonderful things about Cambridge, you instantly start looking much better without the 18 chins!
It really is a brilliant diet, I strictly SS'd for the 4 months with my week of SS+ once a month. Honestly the weight just fell off me!
One huge tip - never get de-motivated if you don't lose much one week, it will come off later down the line. I remember clearly my 3rd week only losing 4lbs, I went mental :8855:!!!! It annoyed me that I'd done so well hand only had a similar weight loss to a 'normal' diet, however the week after I lost an incredible 17lbs!!! I'm so glad I didn't jack it in, which is what I considered doing!
Also don't weigh yourself too often, it can become a disease! It's much nicer to have a weekly surprise and feel encouraged by the weight loss, rather than seeing the scales go up and down, which can be a killer!

Honestly the greatest diet in the world, if you can stick to it, and remember just a few months of real hardship, for (hopefully) a lifetimes thiness!

And it's so very old and cheesy, but totally true, nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Good luck guys, let me know how you're getting on! x x x

thanks for the tip there, i am a bit scared that my loss will slow right down now, so will be sure to read this again and again before my next WI...

Been on the diet for 2 weeks now and lost 15 lbs which is amazing as i struggle so much to lose anything! So really happy!!!

How long have you been doing CD for? Is this the 1st time you have done it?

Great advice on the scales too, i hid mine straight away or i knew that would be an addiction! ;)

May be a random question but do you tend to lose it off places you normally would or is it more even on CD? As i always lose my boobs and my bingo wings really quick but NEVER lose anything from my thighs and bum???

How did your WI go?

xxxxx

What an inspirational thread. I'm on day 1 and I need motivation to get me through the journey. :)

How are you finding CD? This is a great site for support and advice, honestly dont think i would have coped without it the 1st few days!

I am on week 3 now and its just habit to have a shake or soup rather than food now and honestly dont miss anything or get cravings now! Waheyyyy!!! :D

Let us know how your getting on? Its nice to hear peoples progress! xxx

Hello Keely

I missed ya ...lol well i lost 15.5 lbs on my first week and you who i a lot lot smaller than me lost the same so well done to you in fact you give me hope that when i do get down to you size i can still have great weight loses, its day 15 know i was suppose to get weighed today but my CDC can not seem to fit us in which is ok or new WI is Monday AM first thing before work which works for me i am now 17.5.5 i would really like to see the 16's by Monday that would be very nice for me:) x

Byebye Bingo wings have you had your WI yet im so excited for you .:)

Hello Keely

I missed ya ...lol well i lost 15.5 lbs on my first week and you who i a lot lot smaller than me lost the same so well done to you in fact you give me hope that when i do get down to you size i can still have great weight loses, its day 15 know i was suppose to get weighed today but my CDC can not seem to fit us in which is ok or new WI is Monday AM first thing before work which works for me i am now 17.5.5 i would really like to see the 16's by Monday that would be very nice for me:) x

That would be brilliant if you get close to the 16s by monday, will have my fingers crossed for you! :D

I was shocked as she only predicted for me to lose about 10lbs over the 2 weeks, so 15lbs was a very welcomed surprise!!!

hoping for 3-4lbs this week as have 2 weeks until we go to a big horse racing meet and have a dress that i would love to be able to fit into... so have up'd the exercise plan this week as well!

Hows your back now after the weekends injury??? getting any better?

Do you find you ever get cravings for food now? I honestly never thought i would get to the point where i could say i dont! ARGHHH! xxxx

;)
That would be brilliant if you get close to the 16s by monday, will have my fingers crossed for you! :D

I was shocked as she only predicted for me to lose about 10lbs over the 2 weeks, so 15lbs was a very welcomed surprise!!!

hoping for 3-4lbs this week as have 2 weeks until we go to a big horse racing meet and have a dress that i would love to be able to fit into... so have up'd the exercise plan this week as well!

Hows your back now after the weekends injury??? getting any better?

Do you find you ever get cravings for food now? I honestly never thought i would get to the point where i could say i dont! ARGHHH! xxxx

Hello Keeley

yes i agree i can honestly say i am not craving ( fingers crossed) i hope it stays like this but the willpower is deffo in the lead, my back is sooo much better thanks i deffo think i over did it when i know i dont need to i have calmed execise down and am listening to my body just 30 mins on treadmill 3-4 times a week and yoga 2-3 times a week and thats its nice a easy and i feel great too good news had to buy a smaller bra today yipeeeeeee... also i am on holiday not this weigh in next WI so will be 2 weeks without WI hope i will be ok.
Day 16 and feeling :eek::)great

YOu deffo killed it the last twoo weeks without beeing weighin so next week is my turn you did well and will be well in that dress and look super hot..lol ...how do youghave left on SS? x:D:D:D:D

Hello Keeley

yes i agree i can honestly say i am not craving ( fingers crossed) i hope it stays like this but the willpower is deffo in the lead, my back is sooo much better thanks i deffo think i over did it when i know i dont need to i have calmed execise down and am listening to my body just 30 mins on treadmill 3-4 times a week and yoga 2-3 times a week and thats its nice a easy and i feel great too good news had to buy a smaller bra today yipeeeeeee... also i am on holiday not this weigh in next WI so will be 2 weeks without WI hope i will be ok.
Day 16 and feeling :eek::)great

YOu deffo killed it the last twoo weeks without beeing weighin so next week is my turn you did well and will be well in that dress and look super hot..lol ...how do youghave left on SS? x:D:D:D:D

Brilliant, so you must be losing inches fast as well, which is good! :D;):D

I got into my favourite work trousers this am and havent fitted in them since November last year, so was so happy!

Pleased your backs getting better! I think thats a good way to do it, esp when your body is telling you how far you can push the exercise! i am worried if i do too much exercise now i will have to spend hours in the gym once i get to maintenance?! :confused::confused::confused: not too sure how that bit works tho?!

You will be fine not being weighed for 2 weeks, you will have a BIG loss to look forward to! It made me more determined to stick to it 100% i think as i didnt know what to expect! :)

Where you off on hol? Anywhere nice?

Praying i get into that dress, but we will see!

Planning on staying on SS til i get to 9stone 6lbs (my 1st goal) then prob do a week on SS+ then go back down to SS to get to 8stone 10lbs (my 'ideal' target weight)

Havent really got a date in mind, think i will just plod along with it until i am happy if that makes sense... its the maintenance i am dreading as a bit worried i will still make bad choices where food is concerned! :wave_cry:

Have you tried the bars yet? Or did you get Mix a mouse?

xxxx

Hi Keeley today is day 17 yeahhhhhh felt a bit weird this morning but think its because i woke up a little too early...lol i agree i am also gonna take each day and see where that takes me i may even suprrise myself, im off to legoland for 2 nights with my sister and niece all paid bed breakfast and Dinner well i guess i am one better than everyone else going as i know what im having already a shake or soup and 3litres of water...lol

Well done fitting back in your oldwork clothes you go girl! mine are all hanging off me i feel like a tramp but a happy tramp at that.

I have not tried mouse or bars yet no, I must admit the mouse does not appeal to me i always hated mouse and triffles but the bars i cant wait to have a go on them infact do you know if I have two shakes and a bar is classed as SS+ or do you have to have a meal? would be great if you could have two shakes and a bar as i really dont think i am ready to cook a meal yet, then again that wont happen till July 21st...lol.

As for exercise I know what you mean i am planning on just walking and yoga i beleive yoga can also tone but only when i reach target will i plan on doing some serious toning, because after Fridays fiasco i wont be going down that path again x x

charleypolequeen
I am inpressed girl, you lost 15.5 lbs in the first week! How did you do that? Well silly question but it is amazing. That is 15% of your target loss which itself is a huge step. :D:

charleypolequeen
I am inpressed girl, you lost 15.5 lbs in the first week! How did you do that? Well silly question but it is amazing. That is 15% of your target loss which itself is a huge step. :D:

Thanks very much wow 15% ay thats leaves only 85% to go ...lol ss all the way i am enjoying it , ever felt so incontrol :):D:D:D:D

how long you been on it for know ?

Hi guys howseveryone getting on with ss? im loving it at moment anybobdy else loving itsas much as me? :)

Back