Whats your Cambridge Diet success??

Glad you are feeling good now and that the weekend went smoothly for you (except the rain)! Wow that was a blessing in disguise then having the BBQ called off... that would have been way too tempting...

me too... the breath spray is also my best friend now! lol!

i slacked on my water on saturday for the same reason... lay ins make it harder for sure to get to the 3 litres! :break_diet:

my CDC is on holiday this week, so i wont be weighed until Tuesday 11th May... not sure if this is good or bad... good in the sense i know i will stick 100% until my weigh in but bad as i want to know if it works! lol!

sooo excited that you have your weigh in tomorrow... i will have my fingers crossed for you all day that you get the loss you aimed for! Have to let me know how you get on! GOOD LUCK :D:D:D
Hello Keely
MY CDC has moved weigh in to 1pm so will let you know how its goes...i think waiting for your cdc is a good thing as you will have a wicked loss and it will make you feel a lot better inside your not as big as i am however my friend Teena who is doing CD with me only weighs 11stone 10 and she is 5ft 2 or something near to that so will let you know how much she has lost too.. x

Hi

Hope you guys are goin well! On the water thing, i always found it easier having a 0.75 ltr bottle with me all day, because then i know i only need to drink it 3 times and im done! (makes it seem less of a chore, and its not a massive bottle like a ltr one, and its not a 0.50 one where you'll have to drink it 4 and a half times!)

As for breath spray, i use gold-spot, it doesnt kick you out of ketosis :)

Deepak x

Hi Keeley and Deepak and friends i have good news i lost 15.5lbs this week ...im soo happy its like i have won the lottery or something.
And my friends who is 5 stones smaller than me lost 9lbs also amazing ...

Deepka thanks for that tip with the 0.75..good idea i dont know why im struggling with water but am so trying to drink more now especially as my body is doing what it should im soooooooooo happy guys ..oh pleasetell me where do you get gold- spot breath spray from? x x

Hi

Thats fantastic!!! More than a stone..well done! ;)
As for gold spot, i ended up getting it from ebay (in bulk..lol) :rolleyes:

Deepak x

Hi Keeley and Deepak and friends i have good news i lost 15.5lbs this week ...im soo happy its like i have won the lottery or something.
And my friends who is 5 stones smaller than me lost 9lbs also amazing ...

Deepka thanks for that tip with the 0.75..good idea i dont know why im struggling with water but am so trying to drink more now especially as my body is doing what it should im soooooooooo happy guys ..oh pleasetell me where do you get gold- spot breath spray from? x x

:wow: CONGRATULATIONS! Thats brilliant news! So pleased for you! :D:D:D Well done to your friend too!

So nice to know your results and know that this diet (that is becoming more and more by the day may i add) is actually working!

Thats a brilliant loss, you should be so proud! And it shows that all your hard work is paying off! :cool:

Really looking forward to WIs next week now and all i need to do now is pray that i have a good loss too! lol!

Think deepak already said ebay for the gold-spot breath spray... got mine from chemistdirect as hadnt thought of ebay... :wave_cry:probably alot cheaper there tho... Thanks also Deepak!!! :)

I am so happy for you! Have a massive grin on my face now, so cant imagine what yours is like! :D

xxxx

Hi

Thats fantastic!!! More than a stone..well done! ;)
As for gold spot, i ended up getting it from ebay (in bulk..lol) :rolleyes:

Deepak x

Thanks Deepak , will look for it on ebay i use wisdom fresh effect when they finish will invest in gold spot...i love my breath spray...lol x

:wow: CONGRATULATIONS! Thats brilliant news! So pleased for you! :D:D:D Well done to your friend too!

So nice to know your results and know that this diet (that is becoming more and more by the day may i add) is actually working!

Thats a brilliant loss, you should be so proud! And it shows that all your hard work is paying off! :cool:

Really looking forward to WIs next week now and all i need to do now is pray that i have a good loss too! lol!

Think deepak already said ebay for the gold-spot breath spray... got mine from chemistdirect as hadnt thought of ebay... :wave_cry:probably alot cheaper there tho... Thanks also Deepak!!! :)

I am so happy for you! Have a massive grin on my face now, so cant imagine what yours is like! :D

xxxx

Thanks Keeley and i really cant wait for your much waited for WI you will also do great as you too havethe same drive as me i am soooooo happy and forthe first time ever can see myself slim....lol i am already getting compliments when i started in Dec at 21stone i have pictures and although im still 17st 5.5now wooohoo feel slimmer and happier and am grateful for the great CD started I can honestly say i dont miss my old food habits and not missing food too much ..Thanks for your support how you getting on? x:D:D:D

Thanks Keeley and i really cant wait for your much waited for WI you will also do great as you too havethe same drive as me i am soooooo happy and forthe first time ever can see myself slim....lol i am already getting compliments when i started in Dec at 21stone i have pictures and although im still 17st 5.5now wooohoo feel slimmer and happier and am grateful for the great CD started I can honestly say i dont miss my old food habits and not missing food too much ..Thanks for your support how you getting on? x:D:D:D

Bet there is a such a difference, thats a brilliant loss already, your more than well on your way to goal! :D The compliments and happiness are such a good drive for this diet and its great now you can start the see and feel the difference!

I have found the same, i havent really felt the need for food the past several days and i dont miss the routine of eating and certainly dont miss the fact that once i start eating i find it sooooooooo hard to stop! The only thing i have really craved is fruit, which in the real world is good but in the world of ketosis - not so good! But have managed to stay 100% somehow until now! :)

The only thing i am finding a bit hard is the water but i have bought a 1.5L bottle of water and refil that every night and freeze it so i take it to work frozen and drink it extra chilled as the day goes on which is more exciting than tap water that i was living on! How you getting on with the water now?

I now swear by splitting my lunch shake in half so i save half for a hot chocolate in the evening!

Still havent plucked up the courage to try a soup yet tho, so living off the sweet shakes! Although i did read somewhere that you can make the soups into crisps somehow, so may give that a go! Have you given this a go or tried it? xxx

Hey everyone, I'm so glad I read this thread!
I've just re-started CD after about 2 years off (done a few weeks inbetween) but really need a good few stone off again!

First time round I lost just over 6 stone (in about 4 months) and got an award for slimmer of the year (I didn't win, but came runner up!! :) ) and felt fabulous, I went from a big 24/26 to 14/16 but being 5'11" I was over joyed. Unfortunately due to a change in my work and my boyfriend (A new one! LOL) I've put quite a bit back on!

I am aiming to get back to that weight and lose a little more, hopefully for my birthday at the end of August, as I'm going to V Festival and Leeds Festival the week after.

Amazing to read your stories and remember how amazing this diet is, if you stick to it! Congratulations to all you losers, and the best of luck and wishes to you still on your journey!

Day 4 for me, and feeling less and less hungry!

Kerrie x

Bet there is a such a difference, thats a brilliant loss already, your more than well on your way to goal! :D The compliments and happiness are such a good drive for this diet and its great now you can start the see and feel the difference!

I have found the same, i havent really felt the need for food the past several days and i dont miss the routine of eating and certainly dont miss the fact that once i start eating i find it sooooooooo hard to stop! The only thing i have really craved is fruit, which in the real world is good but in the world of ketosis - not so good! But have managed to stay 100% somehow until now! :)

The only thing i am finding a bit hard is the water but i have bought a 1.5L bottle of water and refil that every night and freeze it so i take it to work frozen and drink it extra chilled as the day goes on which is more exciting than tap water that i was living on! How you getting on with the water now?

I now swear by splitting my lunch shake in half so i save half for a hot chocolate in the evening!

Still havent plucked up the courage to try a soup yet tho, so living off the sweet shakes! Although i did read somewhere that you can make the soups into crisps somehow, so may give that a go! Have you given this a go or tried it? xxx

Thanks you very much i do feel wonderful...my water i perfer it at room tempi find it easier to get down and me too use the volvic 1.5 litre bottle i finish it BY 3PM 4PM then refil my bottle and have half left by time i finish work at 5pm
i find drinking water very hard weekends though i drink less but gonna work on that this week.
how long have you been on ss for know? this is day 10 for me .

good idea about spittling shakes though i actually love my shakes but am totally in love with the vegetable soup gotbits in too so seems like a treat...love it
mushroom didnt like leek and potatoe is nice also chicken and musroom is ok a little gritty for me but yes very nice.:D:D:D

Keeley actually i know its day 10 for you tooo i just remebr we started on same day...lol my mind is lost today ....lol

I've just re-started CD after about 2 years off (done a few weeks inbetween) but really need a good few stone off again!

First time round I lost just over 6 stone (in about 4 months) and got an award for slimmer of the year (I didn't win, but came runner up!! :) ) and felt fabulous, I went from a big 24/26 to 14/16 but being 5'11" I was over joyed. Unfortunately due to a change in my work and my boyfriend (A new one! LOL) I've put quite a bit back on!

I am aiming to get back to that weight and lose a little more, hopefully for my birthday at the end of August, as I'm going to V Festival and Leeds Festival the week after.

Amazing to read your stories and remember how amazing this diet is, if you stick to it! Congratulations to all you losers, and the best of luck and wishes to you still on your journey!

Kerrie x

Hello Kerrie

Well done you day 4 and your more or less on same path as me i too wanna loose some weight for my family reunion/ Aunties Wedding on July 10th its day 10 for me and my other buddie who is on here Keeley together we can get through this i think your weight loss of 6st in 4 months is proper amazing wow wow wow was that doing strictly SS? and when is your WI? x

I originally wanted to do it for 4 weeks but know i may do 10 weeks till up to the wedding..what do u think?

Kerrie x

Hi Kerrie

Always nice to know that people have cracked this before! And must be a good feeling for you knowing it does work!

Not too far behind us then if your on day 4, so can hopefully start seeing some good results around the same time :D:D

What day are you having your WI? How are you finding it?

And may be a silly question... but... all the recipes you see on here to make things out of the soup/shake packs - do they really work or have you tried them???

xxx

Thanks you very much i do feel wonderful...my water i perfer it at room tempi find it easier to get down and me too use the volvic 1.5 litre bottle i finish it BY 3PM 4PM then refil my bottle and have half left by time i finish work at 5pm
i find drinking water very hard weekends though i drink less but gonna work on that this week.
how long have you been on ss for know? this is day 10 for me .

good idea about spittling shakes though i actually love my shakes but am totally in love with the vegetable soup gotbits in too so seems like a treat...love it
mushroom didnt like leek and potatoe is nice also chicken and musroom is ok a little gritty for me but yes very nice.:D:D:D

been reading on here you can make crisps out of the soup packs, so will be asking my CDC about that on tuesday i think, as would def prefer that to soup (not a big fan) and would feel like i was being able to be a bit naughty eating crisps! All in my head of course!!!

Weekends are more of a struggle as there is no routine in place i guess! Think i will have to invest in a BIG bottle of water and carry it round with me!

Going to a competition on my horse tomorrow, so that will be good exercise but dreading resiting the traditional treat of having a HUGE cheese burger and hot chocolate once i have finished! Have to settle for a shake instead!

Have you got much planned over this weekend???

If i dont speak to you before have a good one and make sure you fill me in on monday! :wavey: xxx

been reading on here you can make crisps out of the soup packs, so will be asking my CDC about that on tuesday i think, as would def prefer that to soup (not a big fan) and would feel like i was being able to be a bit naughty eating crisps! All in my head of course!!!

Weekends are more of a struggle as there is no routine in place i guess! Think i will have to invest in a BIG bottle of water and carry it round with me!

Going to a competition on my horse tomorrow, so that will be good exercise but dreading resiting the traditional treat of having a HUGE cheese burger and hot chocolate once i have finished! Have to settle for a shake instead!

Have you got much planned over this weekend???

If i dont speak to you before have a good one and make sure you fill me in on monday! :wavey: xxx

Hi Keeley

Weekend was great food wise i was fully injured though went too farat gym with intermediate yoga then LBT's i woke up saturday in pain i culd not move will not be doing that again! when will i realise i dont need to do so much at gym i never exercise last week all but on yoga class and had a superb loss so why do i do this ,not going today going home to rest my back i was good with the water all weekend washappy about that , so far so good ...when your weigh in? and how you getting on on ss its day 13 yeahhhhhh :D:D:D

make crisps out of soup!!!! ...really? i bet you would notget not even half a packets ....lol ...interseting though i would like to know how , its another option i guessx

Hey Charley and Keely,

Weigh in tonight! I already feel tons slimmer LOL! I'm down a belt hole, and everyone has noticed I've lost weight from my face...One of the wonderful things about Cambridge, you instantly start looking much better without the 18 chins!
It really is a brilliant diet, I strictly SS'd for the 4 months with my week of SS+ once a month. Honestly the weight just fell off me!
One huge tip - never get de-motivated if you don't lose much one week, it will come off later down the line. I remember clearly my 3rd week only losing 4lbs, I went mental :8855:!!!! It annoyed me that I'd done so well hand only had a similar weight loss to a 'normal' diet, however the week after I lost an incredible 17lbs!!! I'm so glad I didn't jack it in, which is what I considered doing!
Also don't weigh yourself too often, it can become a disease! It's much nicer to have a weekly surprise and feel encouraged by the weight loss, rather than seeing the scales go up and down, which can be a killer!

Honestly the greatest diet in the world, if you can stick to it, and remember just a few months of real hardship, for (hopefully) a lifetimes thiness!

And it's so very old and cheesy, but totally true, nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Good luck guys, let me know how you're getting on! x x x

What an inspirational thread. I'm on day 1 and I need motivation to get me through the journey. :)

Hey Charley and Keely,

Weigh in tonight! I already feel tons slimmer LOL! I'm down a belt hole, and everyone has noticed I've lost weight from my face...One of the wonderful things about Cambridge, you instantly start looking much better without the 18 chins!
It really is a brilliant diet, I strictly SS'd for the 4 months with my week of SS+ once a month. Honestly the weight just fell off me!
One huge tip - never get de-motivated if you don't lose much one week, it will come off later down the line. I remember clearly my 3rd week only losing 4lbs, I went mental :8855:!!!! It annoyed me that I'd done so well hand only had a similar weight loss to a 'normal' diet, however the week after I lost an incredible 17lbs!!! I'm so glad I didn't jack it in, which is what I considered doing!
Also don't weigh yourself too often, it can become a disease! It's much nicer to have a weekly surprise and feel encouraged by the weight loss, rather than seeing the scales go up and down, which can be a killer!

Honestly the greatest diet in the world, if you can stick to it, and remember just a few months of real hardship, for (hopefully) a lifetimes thiness!

And it's so very old and cheesy, but totally true, nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Good luck guys, let me know how you're getting on! x x x

wow thanks its day 14 today i got WI tomorrow morning im glad i read this thread as i do weigh like everyday and its true what you said can be very addictive i will deffo hide the scales been planning to do this from i started...lol so how long have you been on this diet overall? i am feeling very positive i agree with you it does help a lot i initially was going to do it for 4 weeks but am feeling strong enough to go whole 3 months then week on ss+ and then back on ss again i like the control i have over my hunger problems that i could never control before, and loving compliments so far i have lost 3 stone 12lbs overall since xmas and 15.5 lbs was with cambridge in first week so that was definelty encouraging thanks for your support "nothing taste as good as skinny feels" ...lol like that one :D:D:D

What an inspirational thread. I'm on day 1 and I need motivation to get me through the journey. :)

Welcome Diamond princess
This is the best place to be for inspiration an dadvise me too was in your spot only 14 days ago and i feel stronger than ever , how you feeling so far?

Back