Whats your Cambridge Diet success??

charleypolequeen

Hi guys im looking for inspiration

Please can you tell me how much you have lost on cambridge diet ss+ which is 3 shakes a day and how long has this taken you?
I am starting this tomorrow and need encouragemnet i really wanna do this,:wave_cry:please share your success thankyou x x

Hi and Welcome!

I lost 57 lbs (4 stone) on ss+, 3 shakes and a meal. I loved it, im slowly moving up the plans now to get the last bit off!

Good Luck!

Deepak x

WOW! that weight loss is amazing Deepak, congrats!

Start on SS tomorrow, looking forward to the results...

Hi ya

Ive lost almost 7 stones :) Has taken me a year almost but ive had ALOT of time off inbetween for hols etc :) am loving being slim!

Good luck it CAN be done :D xxx

Cant believe how well you have both done, in such a short time!

Are the first few days really the hardest? And did you find the hunger went away after the first few days (if you can remember the early stages)?

Thank you for the replies, good to hear of peoples success! :)

Thanks Keely

yeah, the first few days are tough, but once your into ketosis its ok as the hunger pains go. Keep reminding yourself why you want to lose the weight and you will realise you have amazing willpower, i saved a text message on my phone on my drafts with all my reasons to be healthy and slim and i look at it whenever i am tempted to be naughty!:rolleyes:

Deepak

x

The text is a brilliant idea, think i may need to save that as my screensaver at work on my pc! Gonna be tough avoiding the tea and cake breaks that the office seem to stick to religiously!

Def good motivation reading weight loss stories like yours! Think that will help me keep on track, knowing its worked for other people...

have you been exercising as well or purely sticking to the diet?

Thanks again and sorry for the 100 questions...

Keely xx

I have lost 6 stone 3 lb since november so far on SS and now on 810 and enjoying a bit of food :) The first week is tough .. but then it goes so quick and before you know it you are a stone down .. then 2 and 3 .....

have lost 6 stone so far, more to go
first week aint easy but its damn worth it, once your into ketosis you'll be flying

It's so worth it once you get into it. There are hard days but even when you are having them, the good far outweighs the bad. I've lost 29 pounds in seven weeks on Cambridge and I'm determined to lose the rest as well!

Good Luck. You'll be great :)

Love me x

Yeah, once a week i do krav maga, and footy twice a week but i never do it too intense, don't forget you are on very low calories and you dont want the calorie deficit to be too high. If you feel weak or dizzy, just stop, but exercise is ok as long as its not too intense!;)

Deepak x

Lost 5 and a half stone and maintained for over two years - go for it, you won't regret it!! x

I've lost 2st9lbs since January but had 4wks off during that time! I walk everywhere I can which helps and stick to the motto of water, water, water!! I've nearly reached goal so yay :D

Good luck!!

Hi and Welcome!

I lost 57 lbs (4 stone) on ss+, 3 shakes and a meal. I loved it, im slowly moving up the plans now to get the last bit off!

Good Luck!

Deepak x
Wow Deepak you have done soo good how long did it take you to shift the 4stone....Amazing x:D:p

Hi and Welcome!

Good Luck!

Deepak x

hi deepak did you always have 3 shakes and a meal all the way through?

Hi ya

Ive lost almost 7 stones :) Has taken me a year almost but ive had ALOT of time off inbetween for hols etc :) am loving being slim!

Good luck it CAN be done :D xxx

Wow well done you ..cant wait to join slimsville:eek:

ive lost 57lb since november, got to my goal weight a few weeks ago, i feel so much better now and enjoying the maintenance :D

best of luck :D

Well done that was pretty quick amazing , how you finding maintaing now..a lot of people say as soon as i stop ss i will gain faster than fast...im staying optimistic though

Thanks Keely

yeah, the first few days are tough, but once your into ketosis its ok as the hunger pains go. Keep reminding yourself why you want to lose the weight and you will realise you have amazing willpower, i saved a text message on my phone on my drafts with all my reasons to be healthy and slim and i look at it whenever i am tempted to be naughty!:rolleyes:

Deepak

x

thats an excellent idead and on that note i will write these reason in my diary thanks deepak you a star.

Back