Whats your Cambridge Diet success??

I have lost 6 stone 3 lb since november so far on SS and now on 810 and enjoying a bit of food :) The first week is tough .. but then it goes so quick and before you know it you are a stone down .. then 2 and 3 .....

Thanks you and your success is truly amazing i love this site i find some amazing people like yourself who can help me see this journey is going to be the best thing to ever happen tome

have lost 6 stone so far, more to go
first week aint easy but its damn worth it, once your into ketosis you'll be flying

6 stones !!! wow and you have a child which makes you and even bigger star:flirt2:

It's so worth it once you get into it. There are hard days but even when you are having them, the good far outweighs the bad. I've lost 29 pounds in seven weeks on Cambridge and I'm determined to lose the rest as well!

Good Luck. You'll be great :)

Love me x

Thanks you ...bring on ketosis...lol xx
29 pounds is very very good is that on ss ?

Lost 5 and a half stone and maintained for over two years - go for it, you won't regret it!! x

wow you have turned into one sexy foxy lady ..well done cant wait to have pictures like that :eek:

I've lost 2st9lbs since January but had 4wks off during that time! I walk everywhere I can which helps and stick to the motto of water, water, water!! I've nearly reached goal so yay :D

Good luck!!

you stuck it out and thats whats this diest is all about like the "water water water" thing im doing ss so this is my life know....lol x

Yeah, once a week i do krav maga, and footy twice a week but i never do it too intense, don't forget you are on very low calories and you dont want the calorie deficit to be too high. If you feel weak or dizzy, just stop, but exercise is ok as long as its not too intense!;)

Deepak x

good that you can keep up exercise as well without feeling too tired!

Although i may have secretly been hoping you were going to say i would be ok to have a few weeks off the gym lol! ;) xx

I have lost 6 stone 3 lb since november so far on SS and now on 810 and enjoying a bit of food :) The first week is tough .. but then it goes so quick and before you know it you are a stone down .. then 2 and 3 .....

had my first shake this am and was surprised that it really wasnt that bad!

think the hardest bit for me will be introducing food without binging... did you find it tempting swapping from ss to 810? xx

have lost 6 stone so far, more to go
first week aint easy but its damn worth it, once your into ketosis you'll be flying

6 Stone is incredible, cant believe everyones loss on here, makes it more believable than reading it in a magazine

def gonna give this a good go and hearing from all of you who are well on your way is so good for motivation :D xx

It's so worth it once you get into it. There are hard days but even when you are having them, the good far outweighs the bad. I've lost 29 pounds in seven weeks on Cambridge and I'm determined to lose the rest as well!

Good Luck. You'll be great :)

Love me x

Thats really quick well done you! :)

So pleased everyone has such positive results and things to say about this diet... hopefully this will be one that i can stick to and one that will work for me without feeling the need to chew my arm off! xx

Lost 5 and a half stone and maintained for over two years - go for it, you won't regret it!! x

Amazing congratulations on losing it and being able to keep it off xx

I've lost 2st9lbs since January but had 4wks off during that time! I walk everywhere I can which helps and stick to the motto of water, water, water!! I've nearly reached goal so yay :D

Good luck!!

Brilliant so much so quickly?! WOW! Esp with 4 weeks off!

I like the moto too... will be writing myself reminders of that one :D xx

How are you finding Day 1? You did say you were starting today didnt you? xx

Thanks for asking ...day one so far soo good im trying to think positive i gotgym tonight i am having shake at 11 ...3 ...7 but will have to have shake at 8 as i finish gym late hope this is ok x x x

Thanks you ...bring on ketosis...lol xx
29 pounds is very very good is that on ss ?

First 26 lbs on SS and then moved up onto 810 for week seven. I am exercising a fair bit and needed the extra calories so didn't start wasting muscle. I still SS on days where I don't do any exercise though. Hope that makes sense!

Feel free to ask any questions etc. It's great to have this forum for support I think.

Take care x

Thats really quick well done you! :)

So pleased everyone has such positive results and things to say about this diet... hopefully this will be one that i can stick to and one that will work for me without feeling the need to chew my arm off! xx

Thanks, Keely.

It is a great diet, but I won't lie, it's not always easy! Some days you can sail through and others are tougher, but it is SOOOOO worth it in the end.

I had a really really bad relationship with food - binging, eating for comfort, eating when bored etc - and this diet has totally broken that cycle. I have found other ways to deal with these emotions.

Now when I'm doing the 810 plan and have a meal, I really eat slowly and enjoy it. Before I would eat so much food so quickly!

Good luck with your journey. You can do it.

x

First 26 lbs on SS and then moved up onto 810 for week seven. I am exercising a fair bit and needed the extra calories so didn't start wasting muscle. I still SS on days where I don't do any exercise though. Hope that makes sense!

Feel free to ask any questions etc. It's great to have this forum for support I think.

Take care x

yes very helpful indeed i am going to a spinning class tonight for 45mins then tomorrow i got tone class which is just weights so thats fine and friday yoga..thanks for the encouragement :553:

Thanks, Keely.

It is a great diet, but I won't lie, it's not always easy! Some days you can sail through and others are tougher, but it is SOOOOO worth it in the end.

I had a really really bad relationship with food - binging, eating for comfort, eating when bored etc - and this diet has totally broken that cycle. I have found other ways to deal with these emotions.

Now when I'm doing the 810 plan and have a meal, I really eat slowly and enjoy it. Before I would eat so much food so quickly!

Good luck with your journey. You can do it.

x

i too hope my realtion ship with food changes feels like a drug to me sometimes hope to change this like you have

yes very helpful indeed i am going to a spinning class tonight for 45mins then tomorrow i got tone class which is just weights so thats fine and friday yoga..thanks for the encouragement :553:

I started yoga a couple of weeks ago to try and tone and prevent saggy skin! It was WAY harder than I thought it would be! I like it though :)

I would love to do a spin class, but I live in Cornwall and can't find one near me! We're so rural down here, I'm surprised I even found yoga :giggle:

Thanks for asking ...day one so far soo good im trying to think positive i gotgym tonight i am having shake at 11 ...3 ...7 but will have to have shake at 8 as i finish gym late hope this is ok x x x

I am on day 1 too... also going to the gym tonight... bit of a challenge...

I think i may split my lunchtime shake into half, so i can half at lunchtime and then half when i finish work before gym and then will still have a shake for when i get home?! Dont know if that would be any easier for you?

xx

i too hope my realtion ship with food changes feels like a drug to me sometimes hope to change this like you have

I am praying that the same will happen for me... it would be so nice to actually recognise being full!

Followed the atkins for several months a few years ago and although i lost alot of weight i never really enjoyed the food options and think half of the weight loss probably was due to the fact that i was bored of chicken and turkey and green vegetables, so tended to just drink water and diet sodas! Not the best idea!!! :eek:

Hoping the maintenance programme will teach me to be able to control myself xx

Back