Whats your Cambridge Diet success??

Thanks!

The 4st took me about 10/11 weeks to lose (check my signature for details).

Keely, in terms of exercise, you dont have to, in fact, a lot of people say you shouldnt really, especially for the first few weeks. I took some weeks off cv, and my losses were the same (if not bigger) on those weeks ;)

Deepak x

I started yoga a couple of weeks ago to try and tone and prevent saggy skin! It was WAY harder than I thought it would be! I like it though :)

I would love to do a spin class, but I live in Cornwall and can't find one near me! We're so rural down here, I'm surprised I even found yoga :giggle:

lol..hey at least you have all that fresh green to walk over i would love that its concrete jungle here i do spin at fitness first its great leaves me with a achey bum though....lol

Thanks!

The 4st took me about 10/11 weeks to lose (check my signature for details).

Keely, in terms of exercise, you dont have to, in fact, a lot of people say you shouldnt really, especially for the first few weeks. I took some weeks off cv, and my losses were the same (if not bigger) on those weeks ;)

Deepak x

so do you always have a meal on your plan?
and you think exercise or not weight loss is the same?
Deepak yr just the best x

lol, im really not! :)

Yeah, ive always had meals, two reasons really, firstly, i love food! Secondly, i think its important to understand and re-evaluate our relationship with and particularly eating the right food and i think the 'allowed' foods put us in the right frame of mind for maintenance.

Also the losses on ss and ss+ are very similar :cool:. I have been doing 810 for the last couple of weeks and prob move up to 1000cal next week, but 810 also rocks..you can have egg and prawns! (not at the same time!)

Deepak x

Deepak....I have to agree with Charley... to say that in the 1st few weeks you prob dont really need to exercise to get a good loss... your definitely the best! lol!

Think i may try ss+ after 2 weeks as well after reading that, makes alot of sense to get to the right mind set before maintenance!

Thank you again for all this advice... xx

glad i could help! :-D

Deepak x

its my first day the time is 4.18pm and im struggling already guys i got a slight headache and dont feel like going to the gym, i really dont wanna fail but how i feel now , im ashamed :(

i am starting to get a headache as well... just keep drinking water and hope it helps i think?! I am gonna force myself to go to gym but maybe do my own thing rather than boxercise as think that would probably half kill me!

Then i am having my final shake and going to bed so i dont get tempted...

Dont feel ashamed tho... its gonna be tough the first few days, everyone has said once you get into ketosis its sooooo much easier...

chin up

xxx

Jus wait for ketosis and you'll be fine and keely is spot on about the water..!

Deepak x

Deepak x

Actually cannot wait for ketosis... lol... although i have surprised myself today with the positive thinking, think most of it comes from speaking to people like you though and looking at the before and after pics of course!

xxx

i am starting to get a headache as well... just keep drinking water and hope it helps i think?! I am gonna force myself to go to gym but maybe do my own thing rather than boxercise as think that would probably half kill me!

Then i am having my final shake and going to bed so i dont get tempted...

Dont feel ashamed tho... its gonna be tough the first few days, everyone has said once you get into ketosis its sooooo much easier...

chin up

xxx
Thanks Keeley i got 4 glasses of water left to have had 10 already..and next shake is at 7pm,my CDC suggested as its my first week i should have my last drink before workout as my work out normally finishes at 8pmish..feeling a bit more optimistic now ...how long have you been on this for and did you go to the gym after work? x

Deepak x

Cheers Deepak
water i am getting there with kinda strange as i never drank it before today...lol do you know if tea without milk or sugar classes as my water intake?

Actually cannot wait for ketosis... lol... although i have surprised myself today with the positive thinking, think most of it comes from speaking to people like you though and looking at the before and after pics of course!

xxx

Totally agree people like Deepak have stopped me from thinking over negative and wanting that 4stone acheievement too...love the pictures gallery ...stunning

Hi

Charley, i imagine it would, never been a fan of hot drinks so im not sure, the before and after pics on here are an amazing inspiration. :)

Deepak x

hey girls, how your feeling is normal the first few days so dont worry you'll be fine before the week is out

just take it easy at the gym, if you feel odd then stop what your doing and rest
my first week i split my shakes into 6 smaller shakes ( im only 5ft 2 so i only get 3 shakes a day ) helped to stabelise me a bit more

i drink 4 - 5 litres a day in the form of plain water, fizzy water with my cd flavouring in it and black tea
i know some cdc's say to get at least half your water intake as just water and the tea/coffee for the rest but dont over do the coffee to get your water intake up, end up with headaches and the jitters that way for me anyway

hey girls, how your feeling is normal the first few days so dont worry you'll be fine before the week is out

just take it easy at the gym, if you feel odd then stop what your doing and rest
my first week i split my shakes into 6 smaller shakes ( im only 5ft 2 so i only get 3 shakes a day ) helped to stabelise me a bit more

i drink 4 - 5 litres a day in the form of plain water, fizzy water with my cd flavouring in it and black tea
i know some cdc's say to get at least half your water intake as just water and the tea/coffee for the rest but dont over do the coffee to get your water intake up, end up with headaches and the jitters that way for me anyway

Cheers your right, feeling a lot better today hoepfully tomorrow ( day 3 ) ketosis will kick in no headache this morning, last time i tried this diet i last 6 days and never drank enough water so i am trying to think of this with a fresh head and make it through i was starving last night but think it may of just been in my head...

Hey Deepak how do you find the weekend ? easier or harder?

Thanks Keeley i got 4 glasses of water left to have had 10 already..and next shake is at 7pm,my CDC suggested as its my first week i should have my last drink before workout as my work out normally finishes at 8pmish..feeling a bit more optimistic now ...how long have you been on this for and did you go to the gym after work? x

I am on my 2nd day too now... previously lost 5 stone on the atkins diet but that was 7 years ago now and have slowly put 2.5 stone of that back on...

I couldn't bare the thought of cutting everything sweet out again tho, so when i found this diet, it was my idea of heaven...

Managed to go to the gym but i didnt do a class and only did 30 mins of cardio and then a slow swim!!!

I split my lunch shake in 2 yesterday so i saved half the pack to have a hot chocolate before bed, which really kept me going last night!

Did you make the gym? How are you feeling this morning?

xxx

glad you are feeling a bit better today charley, like everyone says it does get much easier, the weekends are harder but everyone is different and some find it ok others not, all you have to remember is keep drinking that water, especialy if you feel a headache or hunger pangs coming on

you CAN do this :D

I think the splitting of the shakes is going to help me BIG time... i always crave something sweet before i go to bed... not good but at least with these i can :D

Fizzy water with the CD flavouring is a good tip... may have to get some of that next time i visit my CDC! Any advice on which is better?

My CDC is on holiday now, so i wont be weighed for the 1st 2 weeks, think this may work in my favour tho as i know i have to behave and stick to it 100% for a solid fortnight...

thanks for the support... good to know what us newbies are feeling is 'normal' xxx

Back