whats your downfall?

rach-chavette

Think mines bread .. i used to eat at least 5 slices a day 2 for lunch and 2-3 with an evening meal.. :eek:

Even tho im allowed bread on my diet im trying my best to cut it out altogether .. unless its in my meal as in toast :rolleyes:

Whats your downfall?

mines milk as i love my cups of coffee so its hard keeping to 350ml skimmed milk per day but ive got used to it x
I'm with you on that one. I have to count extra syns for my coffees and teas because patients often offer me drinks when I am in their homes. Asian families would consider it rude if you refuse. I have been known to carry a blood test form with my name on that says Nil by Mouth just to get around the dilema lol xx

Food!

Treacle pudding

My downfall isn't a particular food, it's a time/situation.

I have been 'eating healthily' for a long time - that is to say I have been kind of dieting, but not actually following a laid down diet. I started the day with an orange juice, had lovely ham/lettuce/cucumber sandwiches (granary bread/low fat spread & salad cream), apple, raisins then had a reasonable dinner.

All that was fine, and if that was all, I would be a healthy size already!

But after dinner, in the evenings, when I wasn't even hungry ... I would just eat rubbish. Chocolates, crisps, etc, loads of tosh I'm not even keen on when I'm not even hungry!

I have no idea why, Ihate myself while I am doing it, and even moreso afterward.

The next morning I wake up and I am totally refocused on the healthy eating ... until the evening.

I am weird lol.

SW looks great for me as if I do feel the urge to eat of an evening I have loads of free food I can reach for :)

Good luck to everyone overcoming their particular weaknesses.

Mine is chocolate and biscuits!! Although I have to say, even though I've only been doing SW for 2 weeks, I haven't really missed anything as I've been working in the odd bit of chocolate and biscuits in to my syns. So I'm finding SW is working quite well for me-seems to fit in with what I'd normally eat anyway, I'm just eating less of the bad stuff now :)

Mine was mainly bread but anything sweet, crisps and wine.
I haven't had any bread or crisps since re joining SW 16 weeks ago, and had one kit-kat which I actually didn't enjoy! I've had no cakes, puds or biscuits and don't miss any of them.
I do have the occasional glass of wine but my main tipple is brandy and diet coke.
I now have it in a pint glass, so one drink goes a long way and it's only 2.5 syns.
I like to think that I have given up most of what I enjoyed, and over indulged in.
If I do feel like some, I'll have a little but hopefully I won't!

chocolate and sweets is mine x

i have a strange habbit which I am trying to break. Wherby, I will ooo got three days left of the week, got such a suck amount of syns I can do it and buy a big bag of reveals to eat. So wrong, but this week I am definately butting a stop to it, I know when my downfal is and I WILL but a stop to the nasty habit of mine.

Crisps!

In the past I could quite happily go through a multi-pack in an hour! Since starting SW i have worcester sauce french fries that I sysn, but in the past i could quite happily have crisps as my evening meal!

Crisps!

In the past I could quite happily go through a multi-pack in an hour! Since starting SW i have worcester sauce french fries that I sysn, but in the past i could quite happily have crisps as my evening meal!
oooooooooh i love those but they only have them in sainsburys now and again and never at tesco

Back