Whats your fav breakfast

willtoloose

I really like to hav cereals of all kind
Egg has always been a no no
What's yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bowl of either porridge or sultana branflakes.

I love runny yolk of egg on toast but thats a no no now, dont like the white so just cut it out all together x

at the moment loving the banofee vitality bars from asda :) x

Special k peach and apricot.. Or shredded wheat fruitful

Allbran ... 2 big bowls a day.. Uuuuuuurgh and just as horrible and boring as it sounds!!!!.. " but needs must " :-/

Allbran ... 2 big bowls a day.. Uuuuuuurgh and just as horrible and boring as it sounds!!!!.. " but needs must " :-/

Still got the toots eh Sam lol! ;)

Ahahh Sam I tried the misery of allbran, it's too much for me lol aloe Vera works ;)

I'm glad the aloe Vera works for you.. I can't do without it now, I ran out for 4-5 days (the days i started feeljng unwell and my totm) and my bloating and puffyness round my face and ankles came back.. I also started feeling really very tired.. Back on now and tiredness and other stuff has gone and I feel much better.. Strange huh!

i like kellogs crunchy nut at the moment, or special k. Sometimes a bagel is nice with a banana, and i do treat myself to a scraping of peanut butter with it :eek; touch wood always been ok so far, and it is a lower fat and i barely put any on just enough for the taste of it

I thought bagels were very high on fat?

Proper traditional bagels are boiled not baked so depends where you get them from

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I know how they're cooked- steamed but I always thought the fat content was quite high due to the oil on them. I'll check

I think weight watchers does bagels as well , I don't like them so never tried

I have it pretty much every day as it fills me up, is Xen friendly and no syns on SW :)

I checked bagels in asda yesterday. They are low fat. I'm confused because if you look at them in a sw way they are 11 syns each!! Why is that if they are low fat?

SW take into account the carbs and protein too, not just the fat.

Theoretically you could live on say midget gems on Xen as they are fat free and wouldn't cause tangoing, but they have plenty of SW syns in due to the sugars.

Back