Whats your fav inspirational movie and why?

Thought this thread was inspirational films not favourite :p (although admitedly they are not mutually exclusive)...

Thought this thread was inspirational films not favourite :p (although admitedly they are not mutually exclusive)...
oooooooooooooooooooo
sorry dad :p:p:p
I can't say i find any film inspirational ...so i just stuck favorite in

I'm way too shallow to be inspired by films, I watch them to be entertained. I must admit I love the original "Railway Children" with Jenny Agutter as Bobbie, the scene when her dad gets off the train has me in tears every single time!!!!

x

Schindlers List...although it was very sad it restorred my faith in humanity that this guy would risk everything to try and save lives. What an amazing human being he was.

You should go to the museum in Yad Vashem, Israel. I cried my heart out! Schindler is my hero so i made my mam take me. Just to see the tree that he planted on the avenue of rightousness brought me to tears...

MAke sure you go Shaz!! xxx

I too am rather shallow so i'll post some of my favourite movies that I like re-watch.

West World
The King and I
You've got mail
Big
Dave
Back to the future
Any Star Wars
Any Star Trek
Nuty Professor
Shrek
Nutty Professor

and loads more I won't bore you with - nothing too intelectual, just good fun:D

heres some of mine

s2_cg_char_shrek_01_cmyk_1_image.jpg

Cos it makes me cry and believe in real love

BeautyNTheBeast-GraphicsTitlePic.jpg

As shrek....

039_6643~Linda-Hamilton-Posters.jpg

Just love terminator 2 and sarah connor - she rocks - i want her arms...

A_gi_jane.jpg

Hard core - strength and determination - i love it...

stallone-sylvester-rocky-arms-3700761.jpg

He da man...

pursuit.jpg

Success! Awesome....

bridget_jones_the_edge_of_reason_verdvd.jpg

Cos it makes me realise that I am not a freak??

kill_bill_vol_1_2.jpg

This lady kicks ass.... she rocks big time!

502035.jpg

Love it - so romantic! x

oooo 50 first date...omg i love that...proper girly film that makes me feel all warm and snooky inside...gives the impression there is a chance for true love out there still!!!...(it's just ch-fuffing good at hiding!!...too good!!!)

Dirty Dancing - cos you gotta believe love conquers all - right???

Back