What's your favourite DC dinner?

First day on DC today - I'm doing okay so far, a little bit hungry but not too bad :) I'm wondering what to have for dinner this evening - it all looks so yummy! What's your favourite?

Mmm, that one does look tasty - I ordered quite a lot of it! I had bolognese last night, with stir fry veg done in that 1-cal spray with soy sauce and ginger (yum!) and 25g of spaghetti - I couldn't believe how full I felt! I'm so glad I decided to do this diet :)

So glad you are liking the meals so far F R i am not a red meat eater but on day 6 and loving all the chicken dishes especially the chicken tikka and thai curry I do love the dinners still really struggling at lunch as i don,t like soup oh well the rest is all lovely keep up the good work newbies we will all get too our goals this time xx

My favourites have to be the Curries, I buy the steam bags of veg that have rice in them.
Maple popcorn has to be another favourite

I love all the chicken dishes, especially Thai chicken & chicken coq au vin. I also like the lamb hot pot and macaroni cheese.

I add mushrooms to every dinner. I chop fresh mushrooms, microwave the packet meal for 1.5 mins, then tip this over the mushrooms and then microwave the whole lot (covered) for another minute.

I have also added mushrooms to some soups, to make them a little bulkier.

I could not imagine life without the popcorn or the chocolate cranola.

I have decided that once I finish this diet, I will continue to eat the dinners. In the main thread, the makes of some of the dinners have been revealed. Some can be bought in supermarkets!

On a different note - which meals do you dislike: My least favourite are: cottage pie & veggie chilli.

I have discovered I hate the breakfast bars and snack bars as they taste too sugary for me. On my second hamper I only opted for a few breakfast bars, for when I have to work away.

I worked in London for two days this week and stayed in a hotel. I took all my meals with me. It kept me on track and saved me a fortune!

Thanks everyone! I'm starting to find my way around the dinners - so far I lovelovelove the mushroom stroganoff for dinner and the chocolate muesli bar for breakfast, and the salt and vinegar popcorn is a lifesaver! I'm not so sold on the oat bars, but they fill a gap when I'm hungry on the go. I might try the lasagne tonight - I need something filling, it's that time of the month and I've got the munchies ;-)

Hi small steps
Can you give me a hint about where i can get the main meals which supermarket as i was thinking the same as you too use them when i lose my weight?
Glad you are enjoying the meals me too i am going too mix up my next hamper abit more and try some of the other dishes as played in safe the first time xx

Back