• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your favourite DC dinner?

Mmm, that one does look tasty - I ordered quite a lot of it! I had bolognese last night, with stir fry veg done in that 1-cal spray with soy sauce and ginger (yum!) and 25g of spaghetti - I couldn't believe how full I felt! I'm so glad I decided to do this diet :)

So glad you are liking the meals so far F R i am not a red meat eater but on day 6 and loving all the chicken dishes especially the chicken tikka and thai curry I do love the dinners still really struggling at lunch as i don,t like soup oh well the rest is all lovely keep up the good work newbies we will all get too our goals this time xx

I love all the chicken dishes, especially Thai chicken & chicken coq au vin. I also like the lamb hot pot and macaroni cheese.

I add mushrooms to every dinner. I chop fresh mushrooms, microwave the packet meal for 1.5 mins, then tip this over the mushrooms and then microwave the whole lot (covered) for another minute.

I have also added mushrooms to some soups, to make them a little bulkier.

I could not imagine life without the popcorn or the chocolate cranola.

I have decided that once I finish this diet, I will continue to eat the dinners. In the main thread, the makes of some of the dinners have been revealed. Some can be bought in supermarkets!

On a different note - which meals do you dislike: My least favourite are: cottage pie & veggie chilli.

I have discovered I hate the breakfast bars and snack bars as they taste too sugary for me. On my second hamper I only opted for a few breakfast bars, for when I have to work away.

I worked in London for two days this week and stayed in a hotel. I took all my meals with me. It kept me on track and saved me a fortune!

Thanks everyone! I'm starting to find my way around the dinners - so far I lovelovelove the mushroom stroganoff for dinner and the chocolate muesli bar for breakfast, and the salt and vinegar popcorn is a lifesaver! I'm not so sold on the oat bars, but they fill a gap when I'm hungry on the go. I might try the lasagne tonight - I need something filling, it's that time of the month and I've got the munchies ;-)

Hi small steps
Can you give me a hint about where i can get the main meals which supermarket as i was thinking the same as you too use them when i lose my weight?
Glad you are enjoying the meals me too i am going too mix up my next hamper abit more and try some of the other dishes as played in safe the first time xx