Whats your favourite movie quote(s)?

thechaplingirl

I lovvveeeee " I woman without wilts like a flower without sun" ~ Amelie

xxx

MIB
"A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it."So so true ;)

xxx

haha very true indeedy!
xoxo

Oooh, think I'll go and watch MIB after x factor catch up

xxx

Most of these are from my favourite movie scenes :)

The Notebook
(i couldnt pick just 1, sorry)

''So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.''

''The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.''

''She had come back into his life like a sudden flame; blazing and streaming into his heart.''

(+ many more)

Iron Man 2 (favourtie scene)

''It tastes like Coconut....and Metal''

(when he replaces the palladium in his arc reactor thing with the new element that hes made).

Iron Man

Rhody: ''What the hell is that noise?''
Tony: ''I'm driving with the top down.''
Rhodey: ''Why do you sound out of breath?''
Tony: ''I'm not. I was just jogging in the canyon.''
Rhodey: ''I thought you were driving.''
Tony: ''Right, I was driving... to the canyon... where I'm gonna jog.''

Con Air

Larken:''Sure, I will. What are you gonna do for me?''
Cameron Poe: ''What do you think I'm gonna do? I'm gonna save the ****in' day!''

A Beautiful Mind

''What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me to the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional, and back. I have made the most important discovery of my career - the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reason can be found. I am only here tonight because of you.''

Thats all i can think of right now :) xxx

Last edited:
Back