whats your favourite SW recipe be it meal or desert etc

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
My main has to be my own Chick pea and aubergine bake (on my website)

And then desert? Has to be the weetabix bake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
x

Will have to try the bake, not heard of the weetabix cake, my hubby is desperate for a pudding, have you got the recipe?

My fave is probably stir fried noodles :D

chicken & bacon quiche

I love potato wedges, egg and mushy peas. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm xxx Loobylou

Mine are my lentil dhal curry. I got the recipe from a website and adapted it to be SW friendly. The 2nd has got to be my chicken doner kebabs. They are amazing and everyone who has tried them have said that they are better than from a kebab house.

Mine's boring i'm afraid but i could eat it til the cows come home :D

syn-free s&p wedges with fried (frylight) eggs, and tommy ketchup to dip wedges :)

Morning
Afetr a day at work and when I am not in the mood to cook it has to be eggs, SW chips and mushy peas:) In fact had it last night.
Irene

here u go i did put it on the recepie thread but found it just for you xxxxx

chicken & bacon quiche

enough cooked chicken and bacon to cover bottom of dish chop one onion sprinkle over it whisk 4 eggs and 1 tub cottage cheese with onion & chives or original and pour over add salt & pepper cook in oven for 30 mins or until set and brown this can be adapted by substituting chicken & bacon for anything else

its free on a red day

yummmmmmmmmmmm :p

Mine is quorn sausage casserole using quorn cheese and leek sausages. Also like quorn crispy fillet with mushrooms and sw wedges.

mmmm thanks all and thanks hun for posting the quiche recipe.

I am having the quorn sausage with beans and potatoe bake thats in my recipes tonght. I think someone called it Bean pie on previous threads it is lush!!!!

x

God i wish i could stomach baked beans :( I keep seeing brill recipes using them, but i just can't bring myself to eat them! Yuk! lol

that chicken and bacon quiche sounds AMAZING! might do it for sat lunch when i plan to have a red day xxx

i love chicken breast stuffed with quark flavoured with garlic and salt and pepper and then the breasts wrapped in bacon. i serve it with cabbage and bacon mixture and thinly sliced potatoes baked in frylight MMMMMMMMMMM

Back