What's your goal for today?

Smallerme

We all have long term goals, and some shorter ones put in there for motivation. Do you have one today?

Mine is to get to the end of today because that will make it 14 days of exante completed :D

Mine is not to eat the pancakes the kids make later :( lol!

Mines was to do 30 mins on my treadmill and guess what??? It's done ;)

Now for another goal, to get to the end of the day being 100% :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To take my son swimming...... Done
To be 100% ........ trying my absolute best!

hannata said:
NOOOOO PANCAKES <_<

I went into the staff kitchen and they were making pancakes!!! from scratch!!! D: Someone had brought in a hot pan thing... urgh.

Here's me walking in to make my buillon...:sigh:

Yeh but think how good you'll feel when their all fat and ur slim lol x

.............Today's goals are to do second Zumba class of the week.......DONE and then to get an early night to make up for the horrible tossing & turning of the night before................I am shattered!!!!!!

After a stressful day, not to slip a mini bar sized bottle of spiced rum into my trolley to take the edge off this evening. Mission accomplished! Just kept thinking that my jeans were feeling looser and how badly I want a good loss next weigh in!
x

I'd be happy with just a bowel action......too much info sorry!!! hehehe x

ladygaga said:
I'd be happy with just a bowel action......too much info sorry!!! hehehe x

Pmsl x

I'm not getting my wish...........:(

Get some dulcolax they helped me wen I was on lipotrim.
I don't have that problem coz the doc gives me Movicol. There's nowt worse than toilet troubles xx

I actually spat out my tea @ Ladygaga!!! Got some funny looks at why I randomly started laughing when I am allegedly working hard!!! Hopefully your wish will come true today!

Glad I raised a smile Sammeh!:giggle:

In my pre-exante existence I'd have been happy to get by each day with raising a smile or having a laugh.......however these days I'd be happy with just a poo! hehehehe xx

Mine is to be 100% today

Back