What's your goal? Non Weight!

i hope to have enough money saved to buy a plane ticket to Canada for next summer! I also hope to have a bikini-worthy bod by then!

...i'd also like to learn how to smile properly in front of a camera, rather than pull a tarded lol seal face....that would be a bonus lol

Chipmunk89 said:
Haha! I openly tell him, I gave up on hinting. He's trying to make out he's waiting for ME to propose because he knows that's not going to happen. He'll get round to it... just hopefully sooner rather than later :rolleyes: We're only 22 though, plenty of time!

Isn't it a leap year this year - you sooo could ask him, bet it'd blow him away lol

linzipinzi said:
Isn't it a leap year this year - you sooo could ask him, bet it'd blow him away lol

Haha that's what he says... but I'm a romantic. Traditional. I've dreamt of being proposed to since I was a little girl. I don't want to miss out on that :)

We have a special holiday coming up in May to Jamaica, we are going with another couple who are our close friends. It will be brilliant if I can be comfortable in nice holiday clothes.

Secondly my sister is getting married in July and I am a bridesmaid. I am so self conscious about this at the moment (particularly as the other bridesmaid is so slim). It would be good if I can loose two stone at least by then as it would give me the confidence in a lovely dress.

i hope to have enough money saved to buy a plane ticket to Canada for next summer! I also hope to have a bikini-worthy bod by then!

...i'd also like to learn how to smile properly in front of a camera, rather than pull a tarded lol seal face....that would be a bonus lol

I too would love to be able to smile in front of a camera, spent the last 35 years avoiding like the plague and now that I actually like what I see in the mirror I just cant seem to get it right when confronted with a lens!

I love this thread!

I was wondering this morning if there was anything like this, kind of similar to NSV, but more like NSG (goals)!

I have so many, the reason I started was to lose weight for 2 friend's weddings this year. I'd love to be a size 8. I'd love to run around confidently in a bikini. I'd love to be among the skinniest of my friends.

But most of all I just want to feel confident and happy with how I look, not tugging and pulling at what I'm wearing, or having to wear certain things to hide or disguise certain areas. I think it's the NSV/G's that are the most important to me.

However - definitely aiming for 1/2 stone award at WI on Thurs! ;)

To be a size 8 by the time I go to Florida in May, 2 dress sizes to drop!!

I'm currently trying to conceive, and obviously I will increase my odds if I lose a decent amount of weight.
Aside from that, I'd love for clothes shopping not to be a complete demotivating disaster.

My goal is to be able to get to summer and not stress out about what I'm going to wear when it's warm, and not hide away indoors! I'd love to just stick on a little sun dress and enjoy the outdoors! Also, I lack so much confidence and it has developed in to anxiety, and I think most of this is weight related. I'm only 21 and I have no social life! Hopefully getting to a size I'm happy with will spur me on to have more confidence and go out and enjoy myself :)

Oh and I want to be able to go in to all the vintage shops I love and fit in to one of their bloody tiny dresses!!!!

1) To be able to look at pictures of myself and be happy with what I see!

2) To feel comfortable in my skin

3) To be able to borrow my mum's clothes! Haha

I want to be able to look in the mirror & see a thin person :eek:

xx kirsti xx said:
To be able to go to a clothes shop and pick something I really like and for it to look nice on.
Also to be happy with my shape!x

A very good reason, I feel the same:) @-}--

Mine is to be comfortable and confident in my wedding dress next year. I've already cancelled 3 weddings over the years because I didn't want to be a fat bride and I don't want to let my h2b down again!

Back