Whats your goal ...?

i want to wear a bikini on holiday and not feel self consious in it..!

feel good about myself.. and have the confidence to find the one.. i never let any guys get close as i hate myself just now so cant allow anyone else to like me! xx

Glad to see that I am not the only Bridget Jones/Samantha from Sex and The City etc! There is a flirt zone on minimins; I confess to having had a little look but at the momment my full focus is on the weight loss.

My goal is to have more confidence and to feel good. Also to meet someone as I have no confidence at the moment and I don't feel happy with the way I look. :(

My goal is totally stupid but I really want to be able to hug my knees again lol :) when I was younger I loved to sit with my big jumpers over my knees in the cold :)
xx

just wanted to add to this post because i can now sit hugging my knees quite comfortably lol
need to think of a new goal now :)
xx

Lol god knows how but I can still do that lol only with my left leg though ha ha ha x

Pmsl Megan :) I keep my odd skills to myself maybe I should shout about them a bit more lol xx

I want to wear a size 12 to my sister in laws wedding in July 2011. Hubby has said he will buy me a beautiful Ted Baker dress I have my heart set on in a size 12 so thats a big incentive for me. I also want to take my kids swimming which I refuse to do right now

I'd love to be able to wear my old short skirts and nice grily flowery dresses in size 10. I have my wardrobe full of fab clothes but nothing fits me properly any more. I am missing this times when I could wear absolutely anything and still feel atractive...And most importantly I want to be back in my high heels as since I put on all this weight it's almost impossible to squezze my feet in...

Being able to do up my leather skinnies. They're a size 10, and before I started Cambridge I'd have never been able to get my arm into a leg, never mind a thigh.

I tried them on the other day, and I can get them on... I honestly could have cried, thank you Cambridge diet !!! <3

Next - to be able to fasten them up!!!

Whoa, you are only 4lbs from your goal!!! It must feel briliantly x

Feet behind your head?

what about being able to get your feet behind your head? that was an easy thing as a kid too ;)

Well, OnlyMe -- that skill might be helpful in finding love. I know that when we (my college female friends and I) used to sit around drinking and tying knots in cherry stems with our tongues... guys found THAT trick very impressive. LOL

Well, OnlyMe -- that skill might be helpful in finding love. I know that when we (my college female friends and I) used to sit around drinking and tying knots in cherry stems with our tongues... guys found THAT trick very impressive. LOL

He he he I remember trying for hours to learn to do that ;) xx

Back