Whats your goal ...?

pebble83

Whats your goal..not the amount of weight you want 2 loose but a goal of things you want now your slimmer ??

My goal is that i want to go and see wales play (rugby match) wearing a welsh ruby shirt ....

The largest shirt they do is a size 18 and its a small 18 ! so i better get slimming ;-) Im a size 26 now so i know i have a challange ahead of me

well mine is a bit TMI but hey ho to wear a pvc cat suit for my hubby and feel sexy in it and to be able to do it sober lol

But over all goal to love me and be happy with who i am

I want to be able to take my son swimming without being self conscious, I want to shop in normal shops and to fit my big bum in primark jeans.... Got a way to go but it will happen!!

Cankles- we are of similar weight and just starting out ! fancy buddying up!! Oh primark yes i look forward to buyin clothes there..

My goal is to get my bum in a size 14 jeans x

I want to go to a theme park and not have to worry about fitting in to the seat. And to sit next to someone and have rubbing thighs..... is that weird....

I know what you mean, I want to go back to Salou and go on Dragon Khan with my daughters :) biggest rollercoaster in Europe... Fit in an areoplane seat with out an extension belt ..... buy clothes not in the plus range anywhere not just primark...most of all I want to be healthy and off most of my medication xx

That sound a fab. your doing well!!

I want to not be the fat friend anymore! infact I want to ask to borrow some of my friends clothes and find it too big!

Yes. To not be the fat friend anymore. Definitely!

To look as fabulous as I possibly can ...and find love (all together now, ah!)
Saw a nice looking chap smiling at me on the tube yesterday evening, now that's progress as I don't even bother glancing back when I'm feeling very fat and frumpy.

To look as fabulous as I possibly can ...and find love (all together now, ah!)
Saw a nice looking chap smiling at me on the tube yesterday evening, now that's progress as I don't even bother glancing back when I'm feeling very fat and frumpy.

Ditto.

Goal number 2- find love.

Aww i wish u well on the quest for love!!

to feel attractive!
Simple as that for me! :)

find someone nice, im sick of dating lossers

I have a few goals!
Like you girls to go into a "slim" shop and not stick out like a sore thumb.
To not have the men at the theme park have to push the bars in tighter on my boobs (im hoping they go down abit aswell).
To not be the fat friends and not have everyone look at me and think "she's just the funny one"!
And to just feel great in general!
I also want to lose all my weight so i can give my sister incentive to do it! xx

Back