Whats your goal....

I want to be able to wear coordinating really pretty underwear, instead of the foul granny knickers and mis~matched bra`s I do now!

And can't we all identify with the granny knickers!!!!
I know just what you mean. I often look at coordinated underwear sets and get frustrated as although I can maybe find a bra to fit they never make the knickers big enough!
You know what would be a good idea - we should all register for the moonwalk where women walk a marathon overnight in London in their bras - we could all do it together to celebrate our weight losses and raise money for charity - what do you think girls?

And can't we all identify with the granny knickers!!!!
I know just what you mean. I often look at coordinated underwear sets and get frustrated as although I can maybe find a bra to fit they never make the knickers big enough!
You know what would be a good idea - we should all register for the moonwalk where women walk a marathon overnight in London in their bras - we could all do it together to celebrate our weight losses and raise money for charity - what do you think girls?
Yes exactly! Bra`s NP BUT Knickers... forget it! As to your marathon, personally I`m not sure I`d be able to get to London due to family commitments.... BUT great idea though, I`m certain some of the girls would be up for it..... I`m just concentrating on the mini goals just now though. Cant see the bigger picture until a few stones are shifted... L xx

Hi Hunni... If its what you want to do then DO IT..... start putting some money aside now in readiness for the lessons, the when your down to the weight you want to be, you`ll be ready. Its a great way to tone up too.... :)
L xx

I would really love to.... you know! There's stable near me and going to ring them get info.... prices etc!!

: )

Ahhh wow!! So glad your doing it hun, you`ll absolutely love it I promise!! I`m a tad jealous now lol....... Let me know how you get on etc etc... want all the details xx

I'm jealous too! I haven't ridden for aaaaaaages and ages! Would absolutely LOVE to get back in the saddle haha. Xx

I'm jealous too! I haven't ridden for aaaaaaages and ages! Would absolutely LOVE to get back in the saddle haha. Xx
Ha ha ha we should start up a Lipotrim Riding team.... all of us super svelt and light in the saddle commanding the horses in unison.... Cool :D L xx

I think that sounds AWESOME!! In our skin tight jodhpers!! xxx

Back