Whats your inspriration for losing weight ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by janiebaby, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. janiebaby

janiebaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(10.94%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Mine is to get that sexy woman back, hubbie met 6 years ago , and to look really good for my holiday next year .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have a particular dress I bought when I was my slimmest ever, and I want to get back into it!
    I just was to be slimmer and feel better about myself.

4. Roz V

Roz V Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think that it's mainly for health reasons for me - and hubby!

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Health and being able to go into a shop and pick something off the rail and know I will look nice in it. And not being able to feel my belly resting on my thighs when I sit down :eek:

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i think mine was to prove everyone wrong that i could start and finish somthing, .. and to be able to eat out without feeling like everyone was staring at me and judging me. Its funny, if i ate a dessert in a resteraunt when i was big, id always get a dirty look from what ever skinny minny was near.. yet now im a size 10.. i could gorge myself ina chocolate dessert and have it smeared all over my face before anyone would even bat an eye lid.. its funny, i spent all my overweight life wanting to be ignored and not noticed, and stood out even more for being over weight, and now im smaller and actually have confidence i just blend into the crowd LOL ah, life is silly sometimes.

i think my motivation now is to get to target and start my life all over again :) x

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Health reasons for me, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my mobilty is not to good at all, so I want to lose weight to help my mobility and give me some quality of life again - I am to young to be relegated to a wheel chair full time, so if I can get moving better again by losing weight then I shall be thrilled to bits....I am already walking a little better around the house, so it is working slowly.

8. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just to feel & look better.

9. SparkleWitch

SparkleWitch Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(18.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To get back to how I looked when I met my fiance 6 years ago and also so I look fab on our wedding day.

10. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me it is health and well being and the chance to wear different clothes. I am the classic pear shape and hate my legs and my lack of ankles especially. I really want to have lost my excess baggage by the time I am 40 and maybe I will be able to be more confident.

11. Tangled-Up

Tangled-Up Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me its to be healthy and hopefully start trying for a baby, I have polycystic ovaries so if I have any trouble conceiving at the weight I am now I wouldn't be offered any help. Also would be nice to get into some really great clothes!

12. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me its to lose the weight i gained when i quit smoking, i gave up one health no-no in exchange for another :p

I also want to wear my wedding dress without being concious of lumps and bumps when i get married in 2011.

13. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To get back to being 'me' again. The weight gain, and speed it happened, knocked me for 6. Lost my confidence.

Want to get back to feeling happier in skin, and getting there :D

Also - I wanna be back in a 8-10 so can go wedding dress shopping!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee! xxx

14. Miss Q

Miss Q Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I want to lose weight to feel better about myself, but more importantly I want to develop a healthy attitude towards eating, which so far SW is doing. It feels great knowing I can eat food and will still lose weight, better than my old diet of apples and laxatives Mon-Fri followed by lots of alcohol and pizza at the weekend :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.