Whats your inspriration for losing weight ??

janiebaby

Mine is to get that sexy woman back, hubbie met 6 years ago , and to look really good for my holiday next year .

I have a particular dress I bought when I was my slimmest ever, and I want to get back into it!
I just was to be slimmer and feel better about myself.

Health and being able to go into a shop and pick something off the rail and know I will look nice in it. And not being able to feel my belly resting on my thighs when I sit down :eek:

i think mine was to prove everyone wrong that i could start and finish somthing, .. and to be able to eat out without feeling like everyone was staring at me and judging me. Its funny, if i ate a dessert in a resteraunt when i was big, id always get a dirty look from what ever skinny minny was near.. yet now im a size 10.. i could gorge myself ina chocolate dessert and have it smeared all over my face before anyone would even bat an eye lid.. its funny, i spent all my overweight life wanting to be ignored and not noticed, and stood out even more for being over weight, and now im smaller and actually have confidence i just blend into the crowd LOL ah, life is silly sometimes.

i think my motivation now is to get to target and start my life all over again :) x

Health reasons for me, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my mobilty is not to good at all, so I want to lose weight to help my mobility and give me some quality of life again - I am to young to be relegated to a wheel chair full time, so if I can get moving better again by losing weight then I shall be thrilled to bits....I am already walking a little better around the house, so it is working slowly.

To get back to how I looked when I met my fiance 6 years ago and also so I look fab on our wedding day.

For me it is health and well being and the chance to wear different clothes. I am the classic pear shape and hate my legs and my lack of ankles especially. I really want to have lost my excess baggage by the time I am 40 and maybe I will be able to be more confident.

For me its to be healthy and hopefully start trying for a baby, I have polycystic ovaries so if I have any trouble conceiving at the weight I am now I wouldn't be offered any help. Also would be nice to get into some really great clothes!

For me its to lose the weight i gained when i quit smoking, i gave up one health no-no in exchange for another :p

I also want to wear my wedding dress without being concious of lumps and bumps when i get married in 2011.

To get back to being 'me' again. The weight gain, and speed it happened, knocked me for 6. Lost my confidence.

Want to get back to feeling happier in skin, and getting there :D

Also - I wanna be back in a 8-10 so can go wedding dress shopping!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee! xxx

I want to lose weight to feel better about myself, but more importantly I want to develop a healthy attitude towards eating, which so far SW is doing. It feels great knowing I can eat food and will still lose weight, better than my old diet of apples and laxatives Mon-Fri followed by lots of alcohol and pizza at the weekend :(

Back