What's your mobile ringtone?

Mine's the Big Bang Theory theme by Barenaked Ladies. Before that it was I'm Lion-o by Relient K =D x

This is soooooooooo going to be my ringtone as soon as I'm reunited with my phone cable! I'm such a nerdy science teacher - The Big Bang Theory ringtone is a must! xx

kasabian- days are forgotten.

Normal is Old Doctors phone
Brother Pete : Dog Barking
Sister Dee: Dog Barking
Son : Motorbike Revving

I used to have one for mum that said 'Your mother's calling, your mother's calling' but don't know how to get it onto my iPhone!

My mum once spent ten minutes in a shop tutting over 'some kids toy playing Old McDonald' it turned out my brother Karl had changed her ringtone!

This is soooooooooo going to be my ringtone as soon as I'm reunited with my phone cable! I'm such a nerdy science teacher - The Big Bang Theory ringtone is a must! xx

I lost mine, disaster! So I visited the glorious land of ebay and got one for 97p =] :clap:
x

Ever since I've had a phone where you can assign ringtones it's been Intergalactic by Beastie Boys. I sometimes wonder whether I should change it tho. My text tone is SCHWING from Wayne's World... that one changes regularly tho.

Ever since I've had a phone where you can assign ringtones it's been Intergalactic by Beastie Boys. I sometimes wonder whether I should change it tho. My text tone is SCHWING from Wayne's World... that one changes regularly tho.

My texts come through as Yoda "Hmmmm message from the darkside there is" :D
x

My ring tone is the Harry Potter theme, my message is either Mad Eye Moody's Avada Kedavra, Snape's Expelliarmus or Keith Lemon Shhhaaaaaating! Geeeeeeeeeeeek. :)

Hmmmmmm Alan Rickman :angeldevil:
x

..as Bad Harry in Love Actually. Guilty pleasure.

*nods* although even as Snape, or even Marvin in H2G2...it is ALL about the voice. What's life without a few guilty pleasures ;)
x

Mine is STILL Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5!! It isnt as easy as I though to asign actual music to use as ring tones on the iphone

*launches it out the window*

Sorted :D

My ring tone is the Harry Potter theme, my message is either Mad Eye Moody's Avada Kedavra, Snape's Expelliarmus Geeeeeeeeeeeek. :)

Loving the Harry Potter theme.. not figured out how to change message tone on iPhone without jail breaking it :(

But my ring tone is Jace Everett's Bad Things - its the theme to True Blood, such a sexy voice....

Mine is Muse - Neutron Star Collison :D im a huuuuuge muse fan!!

Loving the Harry Potter theme.. not figured out how to change message tone on iPhone without jail breaking it :(

But my ring tone is Jace Everett's Bad Things - its the theme to True Blood, such a sexy voice....

Mmm i have to agree he does have one damn sexy voice!! xx

I'm not sure how you would get ringtones for the iphone but with an android if you search under a keyword like ringtones it will give you a program where you can download it. I got it from a program called ringlert.

You can download an app called myxer for the iPhone and take a snapshot of whatever bit of a song you like add of to iTunes and then put it on your phone. If not I just buy them through the app store coz I'm too lazy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back