Whats your most favourite propoint lunch/pack lunch

clazz

What are all your fav propoint lunches??? I am desperate for new ideas for lunches that I can take to work with me. We do have a microwave at work so I can reheat things!!

Hi
I like to take warburtons thins with mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes & onions in and put it in a toasty bag and toast in toaster .....really yummy like having a cheese toasty or pizza

WW Quiche

Baked potatoes with tuna or beans

WW Soup

:)

I am really stuck trying to think about packed lunch ideas. We've no toaster/cooking facilities at work. I'm a nurse and I often eat lunch on the go-clearly grabbing all the wrong food thus why I'm at WW. Any good ideas floating about? I'm not much of a meat eater.

Hi
I like to take warburtons thins with mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes & onions in and put it in a toasty bag and toast in toaster .....really yummy like having a cheese toasty or pizza

WW Quiche

Baked potatoes with tuna or beans

WW Soup

:)

loving the sound of the toastie- how many points is it? (and what cheese do you use, I never eat cheese but need to try to include more dairy in my diet, annoyingly!)

sparklysunbeam said:
loving the sound of the toastie- how many points is it? (and what cheese do you use, I never eat cheese but need to try to include more dairy in my diet, annoyingly!)

It's 3pp for thins and I have half fat cheddar and weight spprox 30-40g think it's 3pp

:) x

Back