Whats your next goal(s)?

Trefoil said:
Im leaving SW for good! :(
Dr wants me to do Pro Points or something similar where fruit and veg isnt a major factor!
Has been lovely posting with you all- will keep checking back as I know you will all do well!

:(

Ruth
x

Hey Ruth

So sorry to hear that you have to leave us:-(
Good luck with your weight loss journey however you do it. You are a determined girly so I'm sure you will succeed
Stop in to say hi and let us know how you get on xx

ooooh Hello all :wavey:

I weigh in on Sundays and Im keeping my little podgy pinkies crossed for tomorrow .... 1.5lb off will get me my 9.5st shiney :gimi:

Ruth -hope the WW diet suits your system better -best of luck :cross:

CAPRICORN said:
ooooh Hello all :wavey:

I weigh in on Sundays and Im keeping my little podgy pinkies crossed for tomorrow .... 1.5lb off will get me my 9.5st shiney :gimi:

Ruth -hope the WW diet suits your system better -best of luck :cross:

Cheers Capricorn!

Good luck to you too on the rest of your journey!

Ruth
X

Next goal is 1.5 stone
Just 5pm to go
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've 2lb to go to get my club 10. Fingers crossed I can do it by weigh in on Tuesday!
Ruth, best of luck to you on your new venture. I'm fairly new around here but have noticed you on various threads. You seem so determined and are always so helpful to other posters. I really hope it works out for you and please let us know how you're getting on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've 2lb to go to get my club 10. Fingers crossed I can do it by weigh in on Tuesday!
Ruth, best of luck to you on your new venture. I'm fairly new around here but have noticed you on various threads. You seem so determined and are always so helpful to other posters. I really hope it works out for you and please let us know how you're getting on!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks very much :) you're not that new as I recognise your name from threads too ;)

You'll have no problem getting your 2lbs to your Club 10! Go for it!

Will let you all know how I do- Eeek WW! Last did it when I was 17 and its gonna be a big change...

Ruth
x

My next goal is lose 3lbs to get my first stone award, then lose another 6lbs to get my club 10!!

Just 1/2 lb off my 1.5st award! Been waiting for this for three weeks now, 2 weeks ago lost half a pound, last week STS, so this is the week, this is the week! Then only half a stone to target!

I'm 2.5lb off my 2.5 stone award. I hope I get it tomorrow, I've worked hard this week.

Weeeeeee I got 2.5lbs off this morning so got my 9.5st shiney -plus 1lb extra :p
So my next goal is to lose 3lbs so Im a nice even 13st7lbs
I have all my mini goals set right the way to target and the next one is never more than 3.5lbs away -makes it much easier to keep on track :D
keep at it everyone -we are getting there ;)

Lost 2.5 lbs and SOTW, sooooooooooooooo very happy. Also got my l.5st sticker, yipeeeeeeee just 5 lbs to go to target. A very good day

Hi can I join this thread please. My next 2 goals are 2lbs for my 3st and an extra half lb to be in the 11stones for the first time in 6yrs. Weigh in on wed so hopefully will do it.

My next goal is to see 8 stone something on next fridays WI.....1lb to go!!! It will the first time I will have seen an 8 on the scales in 10 years!!!

I got there, a week later than I wanted to but I got my 2.5 stone award! Yippeee!!!! Onwards to 3 stone for me now!

Back