Whats your next goal(s)?

Hi

Just (re) started today and so my first goal is to lose 7lbs by 23 June, this is my Daughters 1st Birthday. Then I would love to lose another stone by the 20th August for my sisters wedding.

I need a big kick to stay with it x

To get my 2.5st award by my birthday :) June 12th - 4lbs to go!! Xx

Well I reached both my goals tonite at weigh in. Got my 3st award and made it in to the 11stones :) my next goal is to get to 11stone 7lbs.

mary24 said:
Well I reached both my goals tonite at weigh in. Got my 3st award and made it in to the 11stones :) my next goal is to get to 11stone 7lbs.

That is awesome! Well done x x

Next goal is to lose 2lb and see the 11s again :) Goal after that is to lose my 10% ... Keeping the faith ;) WI tomorrow ... Eeek!! xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Well I got my Club 10 at WI last night :D so my next goal is to get into the 9's again, another 2.5lb to go!!

Next goal is to lose 1lb to get my 3.5st award which i'll hopefully do tomorrow and then after that my goal is 5.5lbs until 11st7 :)

Listed all mine in my signature, next one 5stone award - 4lb to go :)

I am hoping to lose 2lbs this week and finally get my 2 stone award :) Has been slow recently but had brilliant week last week so sticking with it :)

Well, I hit my last two mini targets at my last weigh-in - getting to under 13 stone and getting my BMI into 'overweight' rather than 'obese' :) So my next target is to lose 3lbs, which will take me to 12 stone 7 and give me my 3 stone award :D

My target was to get Club 10 which I achieved tonight. My next target is to get to 12.5st which is another 14lbs lost.

Back