Whats your next goal(s)?

My next target / goal is to lose something.... anything..... having a pretty rubbish time with food atm! :(

Auburn said:
My next target / goal is to lose something.... anything..... having a pretty rubbish time with food atm! :(

I share your frustration. Not sure what it is but I have a couple of days 'the the zone', then fall off the wagon & have to start all over again! Really want to start exercising again as that always helps both physically & mentally!!

Mine is to shift 4lb and get back down to my lowest before I go and try wedding dresses on in August... sounds like ages away, but 4lb is a lot for me lol xxxx

Next goal get into the 11 stone bracket... Currently at 12 stone exactly so gonna kick some fat to get there :) Woohoo xxx

Would dearly love to lose 1lb, at weigh in on thurs.
That would give me my 1st 7lb sticker and will leave me 19lbs to lose.
Have my fingers crossed for a good week x

I would love to lose about 4stone in total to bring weight down to just under 10stone. 10stone would be great though, but will see how i feel when i reach target. I'm currently doing the June challenge and set myself a 7lb loss, 2lb of which i've lost already. My next mini target is 2 stone by christmas, any more would be a bonus. I don't want to set targets too high or be unrealistic.
My friend is getting married next year too so to be at target by June 2012 would be great. I saw a couple of photos of myself this morning which were taken back in April this year of me on hol and it's shocked me a bit to see myself like that. Hopefully that's the kick that I need!
BMI is high too, so to bring that down as well would be good.

xx

Next goal is to lose another 1.5lb next week and another 1.5 the following to gain my 1.5 stone xxx

I'd now like another 1/2 stone off to get my 3.5stone award.

my next goal is 1.5lb off to take me to 1st off since the end of feb. after that i'd like to lose 6lb to take me into the 16s :D

My next target is to get into the 14 stones and never return to the 15s again

Managed to get into the "18's" today so I guess my next goals are to make it into the "17's" and to drop from a size 24 to a size 22. X 500 days exactly till my wedding so I need to get cracking lol!

I'll have been doing sw for a year next Tuesday and really wanted 2.5 lb off so I could get my 2.5shiny next week. So far it's not gone exactly to plan!! But I'll keep trying! :)

My scales waved below the 24 this morning, but only cos I was dehydrated via the vino :D So my target is to ACTUALLY get that 2-4 before I go on holiday next Sat :) (We've gone back to 23.3 again now I've had lots of juice & coffee :( )

I am unable to go to class for the next few weeks (hoping to rejoin around august?) so my goal is to get back on track after a rubbish few days and hopefully go back to class having lost something (would love 7lb but not going to obsess!)

To reach 2 stone lost... 3 1/2 lbs to go, that will also take me under the next stone which will be fab!
My target was 2 stone by august so I have changes that to 3 stone by august now :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To get my 2.5 shiny!! :) 3.5lbs to go wi tomorrow!! Wish me luck lol xx

Evening everyone..

Well I lost 1.5lbs today -so I have sneaked into the 12st bracket -12st 13.5lbs -but its in the 12st range non the less :p
My next one is to shift 2.5lbs to give me my 10.5st loss shiney - a couple of weeks should hopefully see to it :cross:

Back