Whats your next goal(s)?

nc1967 said:
Only managed 1/2lb, so not made the stone!

Oh dear. You'll get that and more next week!! :)

I achieved club 10 last week and got my 1 1/2 stone award tonight.. I go back to work in 11 weeks after maternity leave and would love to get my 3 stone award by then :) tough going I know!!

My club 10 is next, 4lb to go :)

only 2lb to 30lb lost, but my next goal is definitely club 10 :D

my next goal is to loose another 4 pound to get to my 4 1/2 award and then a measily 2 pound to get into the 14's - feel quite positive about it, this beer garden weather isnt helping much thogh ! x

this weeks goal for me is to get 3lbs off which will take me down to 14's!!

My next goal is to lose 4.5lbs - this will take me to a 3 stone loss. I am the going to get my wedding dress out of the loft and see if it fits - I married 12.5 yrs ago -comfortable and happy, 2 kids and lots of yummy food led to me putting this weight on.

Well no more, I will be thinner, I will be a size 12, I will be fit and not fat, I WILL, I WILL, I WILL:D

Just to actually lose some weight!!!

My goal for this week is not to gain too much! After not eating properly for nearly 2 weeks, I lost 8lbs this week! I've now started to regain my appetite and am worried about a gain this week! Altho I would rather get better and get my appetite back properly then get back on plan :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EIGHT POUNDS!!!:eek: WOW!! Well done! :)

To lose 7lb to take me back to target, then drop another 5, so when it's * star week I feel a little more comfortable and have something to play with, especially since being on the implant!!

Lose another 2.5 lbs to get my first half stone sticky.

I did qualify for my silver body magic today though - but I have always exercised a lot - it's called having a Doberman who is constantly in need of walks or play time! Been doing the 30 day shred since Monday - not too bad - and not as bad as I thought it was going to be judging from what others have said on the forum about it!

Back