Whats your next goal(s)?

I'm hoping to lose at least 1.5lb next week to get my club 10.
It would be even better if I could lose 2.5 as I'd then get my 2st award too!

I've got everything crossed...

Want to be under 13.3 in next 7 weeks got 7.5 to go sounds easy but got loads on at weekends and really in my heart want to be in the 12's that would be amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 Pounds to get my club ten award and 5.5 pounds to get into the 15's!

I'd so love to lose 2 tomorrow!! Please please xz

My next goal is to get to 13st 6.5lbs & get my 6.5 stone shiney :D

sweet pink said:
My next goal is to get to 13st 6.5lbs & get my 6.5 stone shiney :D

6.5 stone!!! Wow!!!!! Xxx

What a wonderful weight loss Sweet Pink - very well done.

My next goal is 1/2lb to get my 3 1/2 stone award. I love stickers!!!

would like to lose 2lbs this week, to get my 2st award x

I'm hopeful because I lost 3lbs this week, thats a very good loss. Most of the time its 1lb a week (or nothing)

well i'm 1.5lb away from 2 1/2 stone, 2lb off being under 20 stone (even though my doctors scales say im there lol)

so yeah, next goal is at least 2lb to get under 20 stone, and 8 1/2lb to get my 3 stone award :D

Hello!!

Would love to get 1 and a half lbs off to get my 1 stone award. Then another 2lbs to get my club 10. Still want to be under 9st but that might be a bit unrealistic.

My next goal is my half stone mark, hopefully before the end of August.

x

3 Pounds to get my club ten award and 5.5 pounds to get into the 15's!

After last night and a 2lb loss this is being amended to 1 pound to club 10 and 3.5 to get into the 15's!!! :)

Woo! I have just nticed my BMI has gone below 50!!! :eek: OK, OK still horrendous :D But I like rollover numbers :cool: Next target is below the 2-4, which is about 6 pounds away :)

ermintrude said:
Woo! I have just nticed my BMI has gone below 50!!! :eek: OK, OK still horrendous :D But I like rollover numbers :cool: Next target is below the 2-4, which is about 6 pounds away :)

Good stuff-well done x

That is fantastic ermintrude keep going at least now its near 50 rather than 60, you should be really proud! x

Lose 6lb & get my stone award if not this week which I really don't expect then the following week

1lb to club 10!!! And 3lbs to 1.5 stone!

Back