Whats your next goal(s)?

Of course you will! You've lost 87lbs so the next 13 will come off too :) I've got a long way to go to my century-my next goal is 40lbs-have lost 30 so far, but had a bit of a blip the last month! Back on it now tho and got 4.5lbs to get back to '30lb loss' :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes it will come off, was moaning to my fella how slow my weight loss is lately, went back through my diary and my last stone took 10 weeks to come off, but thats still more than a lb a week and at a year into my weight loss I now think thats actually not too bad :D

My losses have slowed right down too. :( and still so far to go.
Lost a lb today so next target is 4 more to go to take me into the 10's. X

To get through this holiday on track, succumbed and had Chinese last night, but tried to stay good and had chow mein... much mire prepared today had fruit for brekkie, salad and sw quiche planned for lunch and turkey chilli rice and beg for tea... I almost feel saintly... I would love to see a loss of 3lbs on the scales after my 2 weeks holiday!

Mini goal- to get into the 13's- only 3 pound to go!

i reached my mini goal this morning of getting into the next stone bracket, with a 3lb loss this week! wooooooooooooooooo

3 things
Just got to loose 0.5 to get to the next stone
1.5 till club 10 and 4.5 for my 2 stone . Don't think I can do it all for next week but would be so cool if I could

My goal is to get to target (12lbs to go) then tone up my wobbly bits lol

My next mini goal is to lose 2lbs, which will take me under 160lbs (159.5!) :D

ETA: and I've just spotted I've lost 72lbs in total. So my next mini goal after that will be another pound off, to give me my 75lbs! :D :D

I would love to lose 2.5lbs on Wed pm, it will take me to a 4st loss and be a birthday present a day early for me...

To get my 1st award - 4.5lb away :)

i'm 4lb from my 4 stone award- don't think i'll get it this week but definitely aiming to get there next week!

little_bubblez said:
i'm 4lb from my 4 stone award- don't think i'll get it this week but definitely aiming to get there next week!

Same here for my 3 stone don't think I'll get it tonight either but good luck to you you never know

Back