Whats your next goal(s)?

half a lb to get my 4 stone award now! i should have taken my glasses off before stepping on those scales, hahaha

2.4lbs for club 10
6.5lbs for 2st loss
8lbs to get into 14s.

All this, hopefully, by the 15th of October.

Next goal is to get my 1.5st award. Just 1lb away!

Just 3lbs off my 7 stone shiney & into the 12's so hopefully 2 more weigh ins if I'm good :)

mine is to get 1.5lb off for my stone award, then another 3 to get into the 14stones.... fingers crossed :)

woot- got my 4 stone award tonight :)

next goals:

3lb to get to 60lb loss....
6lb for 4 1/2 stone award
6 1/2 lb to get under 18 stone :D

5 stone award would be very nice 5.5lb to go!

I am almost at my 1 st goal which is to get under 300 lbs

I guess I've for two really...

1. Get into the 9's. I have 2lbs to lose to get me there

2. Be at my target of 9st 6lbs for Christmas. I have 13 more weigh in's!! Saturday morning is my WI day and we are having a class on Christmas eve, it would so fab to achieve it for then

I would love to get my stone award I need to lose 3lb to get there! My goal after that is to get into the 13's so need to lose a total of 7 lb to get my next two goals

Got my 1 1/2st award! Next up is 2st which is 6lbs away, and then into the 10s which is a mere 8lbs away! OMG it's really happening!! :D

Got my 1.5 stone award last night!! Next goal 2.5 lbs to club 10!!! Not sure if I'll do it in a week but I'll give it a shot!

2 goals for me as well. I need 4lbs to get to a 60lb loss and 7lbs for my 4.5syn, but thinking ahead I would rather have 8lbs to get me down into the 12s bracket....

I've got a couple of goals 1.5lbs for next week for my half stone award then I am going for a stone loss by Christmas (only 12 weeks) totally doable just need to keep on it!!

Back