Whats your next goal(s)?

2pm to get back to under 17st after my gain this week D:

And the a further 5lbs to 2.5st award

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This is my first week on Slimming World and my first goal is just to lose something I guess!! Don't care if it's 0.5lbs or 5lbs (obviously I'd prefer the latter ;))

Having said that, my first sort of 'milestone' goal is to lose half a stone so hopefully I'll get my wee sticker for that by Christmas :)

To get rid of the 12lb I have put on over the past 7 weeks. I fell off the wagon with a huge bump. Really need to get focused. X

ThatBubbs said:
As I've only been on SW 10 days this is my first goal - but my aim (as per ticker) is to get to Club 10 ( stone off) for Xmas. And I'm really going to try!

ThAts mine too! Good luck

My next goals are 1lb for 20% of body weight gone and then 2 more for 3 stone. :)

To loose 2.5lbs to get into the 16s, to loose 4lbs to make a 5 stone loss & to loose 5lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm hoping for at least 2 of these this week!

To loose the 7.5 lbs I have recently gained :( x

4lbs to 2.5 stone :)

5lb to my 5 stone award (and my half way mark!!!)

:D

2.5 to my 1.5 stone and 3.5 to my club ten. Hopefully if I try hard another two weeks and they're mine!!

Loose 3lbs to get 1 stone award

To lose 1/2 lb to get 1 st stone shiney,then to lose another 7 lbs to get into 12' s before Christmas.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I would love to be 12 stone dead when I wake up on Christmas day - don't think i will reach my sexy for Santa target which is 11st 7... Please pleas please santa that's what I would like for Christmas.

Just 2 measly pounds for my 4 stone award please not much to ask :)

Back