Whats your next goal(s)?

Just 1lb to get out of the 11s!! And 5bs to get my 2st7lbs! Come on!!! :banana dancer:

I need to loose 5lbs to get my 2st award :D

This will be my second week in group, and I would like to lose another 2lbs. I am aiming for 2lbs a week, anything extra is a bonus :)

Got my lb today to take me to 20% off!
Another 3lb would get me to 3 stone. :)

Last edited:
My next goal is my club 10, which is still almost a whole stone away, but I know I will get there! :)

Next goal 3stone :) 1 little lb to go :)

I'd love to lose 2.5 (or more!) This week, to take me to 10lbs in 4 weeks. Will help me on my way to club 10 by Xmas, whilst allowing me leeway for my bday / Xmas do

my next goal is my stone 5.5lb to go! And also my club 10 which is 8.5lb away! This also brings me down into the 10's! So by xmas I'd like to have achieved these goals! :) xx

to get to 10stone 6lbs by my daughter birthday (14/12)

thats a stone to lose in 7 weeks so 2lb a week :)

To have more than half a day back on plan. A whole 7 days would be nice.

Just 2lbs to have my stone back again after a recent gain xx

My next mini goal is 3.5lbs to get my next stone award (officially be 1st sticker since i rejoined sw again but actually lost 6st so far). I would like 30lbs off by xmas and have a challenge running.

I've been battling for 8 months to get out of the 16s... thats my next goal xxxxxxxxxx

To get back on track! Stop using food as medicine for stress (stress level are not likely to change pretty much EVER) & stay 100% now till I go out on Xmas do on 7th december!

Also go to group on friday even though I couldn't weigh in last week and my diet has been shocking for pretty much the whole time since last weigh in :( x

Back