Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to STS at WI on Friday, rather than gain - having a very difficult week, with lots of meals out and lots of temptation.

Then I'd like 1.5 pounds off - presuming I don't gain at this week's WI - to get me into the 10s finally!

Yay reached my club 10 goal - next mini goal is 4lbs away to get my 2 stone shiney...wooop!!

I_dream_slim said:
Yay reached my club 10 goal - next mini goal is 4lbs away to get my 2 stone shiney...wooop!!

Oh well done :)

2.5lb to go to my 5 stone award :) even with an afternoon tea planned- i hope to get it next week!

Ok you two I've gotta ask-what plan do you do?? Xx

My next goal is my stone award - only 1 pound away so not far off. Then next is my two stone, and club ten which are pretty much the same thing. I'd like to get there by Xmas if I can!

Ok you two I've gotta ask-what plan do you do?? Xx

As my C tactfully put it- I'm an extra easy girl ;)

Done EE since I started, 27-28 weeks ago. Green and Red are too complicated and too restrictive for me- I'm a greedy tart- I want my meat AND my carbs ;)

I do a few hours of exercise a week....i built up from about an hour a week to about an hour a day now (i'm typing this while on a wii fit break....just done 45 minutes- so an hour and 5 mins exercise today so far- and i'm off for some more ;) ) But it's taken me about 4-5 months to build it up- i could only manage about half an hour of any form of exercise in one go before collapsing in a heap. the fact that i'm nearly 5 stone lighter probably helps with my energy levels ;) I've actually lost the equivilent of 2 big bags (15kg) of dog food- i tried carrying one the other day and nearly collapsed. i dunno how i managed to carry the weight! and i still have another 2 bags to lose!! :O

Just 4.5lb for my 4.5 stone 11.5 for my 5 stone and 7.5 to get me in the 12's . Not been 12 something since before my son was born he's 16 now :) hoping to get them all by Xmas

Well I didn't make that goal :( Want to get back to 2lb (or more) a week so i can get my stone withing 6 weeks - need to if I want 2 by xmas

Woooo well I've finally got my 6 stone award which is the most I've ever lost, so its all new targets for me! Im also JUST below the 300lb mark for the first time in, like everrrrr!

So, new targets!!!

- Get below 21 stone
- Lose 7 stone by Xmas
- Get my Century Award
- Get below 19st 6lb, which is the least I remember weighing since a totally different life
- And then... who knows... :rolleyes:

hey ermintrude- where did you get that club 20 sticker? i want!!! :)

ermintrude said:
Woooo well I've finally got my 6 stone award which is the most I've ever lost, so its all new targets for me! Im also JUST below the 300lb mark for the first time in, like everrrrr!

So, new targets!!!

- Get below 21 stone
- Lose 7 stone by Xmas
- Get my Century Award
- Get below 19st 6lb, which is the least I remember weighing since a totally different life
- And then... who knows... :rolleyes:

Well done!!!! Hope you get there x

Me....well I now have 1lb to lose to get my 2.5stone after I gained 1/2lb this week and then 5lb will just get me in the 17's! So im souping it all next week for lunch!

hey ermintrude- where did you get that club 20 sticker? i want!!! :)

Made it myself bubblez, with my Photoshop Skillzzzzz :D :cool: You can borrow it if you want :)

Well done!!!! Hope you get there x

Me....well I now have 1lb to lose to get my 2.5stone after I gained 1/2lb this week and then 5lb will just get me in the 17's! So im souping it all next week for lunch!

Yay I think that's what done it this week after my 3-day-offplanathon last week :eek: Been supersouptasticing since :rolleyes:

Woo 2.5 stone, you can do it, woo hoo!!! :vibes:

Made it myself bubblez, with my Photoshop Skillzzzzz :D :cool: You can borrow it if you want :)

Ohhh thank you!! :) I think they should have club 20 awards...and club 30....and club 40.... ;)

I don't need a club 50- i think my target is 45% loss lol

*goes to put it on my profile*

thanks again hun :)

What a great thread to keep track of things and to see people completing their targets and making more! It's really inspiring.

My next target is :

Lose 3lbs to get into the 14's
Lose 7lbs to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award
Lose 8.5lbs to make my club 10!

4lbs for my 1 stone award
8.5lbs for my club 10

Hoping to achieve both for Xmas (fingers crossed)

Lose 2lbs lol to get under 250 lbs and a BMI below 35. Then its to reach my club 10 so a further 7lbs which will also be my 2stone shiny :)

Back