Whats your next goal(s)?

hey all my next target is 4lb away that would make a loss of 8.5st.. after that its 6lb away to get me into the 10st range ... can't wait my target is set at 10st 7lb which is 12.5lb away

Woooo well I've finally got my 6 stone award which is the most I've ever lost, so its all new targets for me! Im also JUST below the 300lb mark for the first time in, like everrrrr!

Woohoo, well done, Ermintrude! You are doing SO well - a real inspiration!

Ohhh thank you!! :) I think they should have club 20 awards...and club 30....and club 40.... ;)

I don't need a club 50- i think my target is 45% loss lol

*goes to put it on my profile*

I definitely think they should do club 20 etc! We deserve extra awards for losing so much weight, for sure! :D (Club 40 here I come, woo!)

I am 1lb away from my 1st stone, lets hope the scales are kind this week :)

Now only 2lb to go until my 3 stone shiny!! :)

After reading your thread I decided to set some mini targets for myself to keep me motivated. I bought a 12 week countdown which is a massive commitment on my part as in the past I find I have given up too easily.

Week 1: 15stone (210 lbs)
Week 2: 14 st 10.5 (206.5 lbs)
Week 3: 14 st 10 (206 lbs)
Week 4: 14 st 9.5 (205.5 lbs)

Mini targets:
0.5 stone (7 lbs)
5% (10.5 lbs)
1 stone (14 lbs)
1.5 stone/10% (21 lbs)
2 stone (28 lbs)
15% (31.5 lbs)
2.5 stone (35 lbs)
3 stone/20% (42 lbs)
3.5 stone (49 lbs)
25% (52.5 lbs)
4 stone (56 lbs)
4.5 stone/30% (63 lbs)
5 stone (70 lbs)
35% (73.5 lbs)
5.5 stone (77 lbs)

Target weight: 9st 7lbs

in the meantime getting into a smaller size clothes and the next stone bracket will be mini motivators too!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

My next two goals are 1.5lbs off, which would take me to 10st 10 and a healthy BMI, and then another 3lbs off to get my 5 stone award. Hopefully I can get these both by the end of November :)

3lb for my 5.5st award.
1lb off falling into the lower half of the stone zone that I'm in.
10lb off my 6st award......mid jan target please.

4lb to get to my lowest, followed 0.5lb to get my 3 and 1/2 stone shiny, followed by 4 more to get to target! X

3.5lbs to get my half stone award

My next goal is to get to a stone off by the end of November-I'm going to a family get together so it will be nice to have reached that milestone. I need to lose 3.5lbs to hit it so its definitely doable!!

My first goal is to have a loss for this week, I was doing really well then had a syn splurge, then got back on track and proceeded to be rather unwell in the stomach. Any loss would be a good thing.

Further than that, I want my stone, which is 5lb away, as I want to lose 2st by Xmas day. It's doable I think!

Weeeeeell- got my 5 stone award *omg*

sooooo- my next goal is 6lb- to get my 5 1/2 stone award and 6 1/2lb to get into the 16's *doubleomg*

Need 2lb off to get my 3 stone award, then that will be exactly half way to target, although target may be revised nearer the time.

Immediate goal - to stop myself having a chocolate fest!!!
Proper goals - loose 1.5lb to get my 1st stone award, then a further 7lbs before i go away (21st Dec) x

Back