Whats your next goal(s)?

I want at least 2.5lb off next week. I'm going to cut down fizzy drinks again, and eat more superfree / superspeed. I will not be tempted this week!

1 lb to get in the 12's and 5 for my 5 stone award 5 wi till Xmas and that's what I'm aiming for . Think that's doable

I really need to get on my game, 1.5 off this week but I need 2 a week til xmas (despite my birthday being in there) come on come on!

Me next target is another 14 lbs before Xmas x

1.5lbs to get into the 14's and 8lbs to get 15% total weight loss :D.

2.5 lb to get into the 17's
6lb To get to 3 stone lost and 1/3 of the target weight loss gone!

4lb to get my 5 1/2 stone award and 4.5lb to get into the 16's :)

My next goal is to get another 4lbs off to get half a century or 50lbs off. The following one is to get to to 19:13 by Christmas so another 12 lbs to go.

1lb to get my first stone then want to lose another stone before Christmas so if i put lots on over Christmas i won't mind so much.

3lbs to my 1 stone shiny - gonna have a good week and see what happens. Superfree here I come!

Another 5.5 lbs to get my 2 and a half stone...would love to get that by christmas but I'm a very slow loser!!

4lbs to 2.5st off

4lbs till I get my 5st award - hoping at that I will be able to get in some bargain leather trousers I bought (want to wear them to the Bryan Adams concert on December 1)

1.5lbs to hit my 2 stone award before Xmas. After that, any further loss before Xmas is a bonus!

2lb to my 5 1/2 stone award, 2.5lb to get into the 16's :D

Back