Whats your next goal(s)?

Next goal for me 6lb to get my 5st shiny

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Restarted Monday gone first goal to have a 100% week then to lose 7 lb to get into the next stone

Can't wait to be back in the 12s

I currently have 100.5lbs to lose. I want desperately to get down to double digits, instead of triples. So the next thing I want to do is lose that pound and leave myself needing to lose 99lb :D

After that... I'm 3.5lb from my club ten... Bring it on!

2.5 for my 5 stone but desperately want 2 . I was awarded group miss slinky and have to lose 2lb by next Tuesday to be taken to the next stage as I'm just outside criteria

2.5 lb to get me into the 9's - somewhere I haven't been for a long time!

My next goal is to lose 1lb and get my 2st7lb award! And then another 2lbs to get me to 10st7lbs!

I need to up my losses, that's my only goal. This week was a bit dire comparably, it's not like I haven't got the weight going begging and I followed the plan as normal *sigh* if I don't make up for it soon I won't hit club 10 by the end of the year :(

Just need to lose 1.5lbs to get my 1.5 stone award! So fingers crossed I can do that next week! Then after that I'll be looking forward to hitting the teens again, and edging closer to my Club10. :)

my next goal is 3 pound in next 2 wi....ready for work night out.

to be in the 15,s by christmas.

ultimate goal is christmas 2012.......57 weeks 6days to go!!

I have to be real!

xx

I need to up my losses, that's my only goal. This week was a bit dire comparably, it's not like I haven't got the weight going begging and I followed the plan as normal *sigh* if I don't make up for it soon I won't hit club 10 by the end of the year :(

Bubbs, you've already lost 16lb in a month and a half. That's brilliant! You're still averaging two pounds a week - it's 6 weeks till Xmas - 12lb will get you there!

It's not a given that I'll hit my Club 10 by Xmas (just over 2 stone), which was my goal too, but you know I won't let it get to me too much if I don't. We've both come really far and even though we've never met in "real" life I'm really chuffed that I get to be sharing this experience with you. :cool:

Bubbs, you've already lost 16lb in a month and a half. That's brilliant! You're still averaging two pounds a week - it's 6 weeks till Xmas - 12lb will get you there!

It's not a given that I'll hit my Club 10 by Xmas (just over 2 stone), which was my goal too, but you know I won't let it get to me too much if I don't. We've both come really far and even though we've never met in "real" life I'm really chuffed that I get to be sharing this experience with you. :cool:

Aw piddlington, you made me well up :hug99:You're right, I'm just taking the last two weeks badly... I take any perceived defeat quite to heart. Need to learn that down is still down, I'm just an impatient bugger.

It's nice not only to be sharing it with other people I 'know' but also someone who's in a similar start place to me (rather than starting at my target weight!) & if you come to the meet over on t'other place, or even another time, we'll meet up and be all slinky together x

My next targets are :

[STRIKE]Lose 3lbs to get into the 14's[/STRIKE] - completed
Lose 1.5lbs to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award
Lose 3.5lbs to make my club 10!

4lbs to 2.5st

Only 2.5lbs to get my 5st award then I must stop!

Back