Whats your next goal(s)?

2lbs will take me to 10 and a half stone. :)
Small steps...

1lb to 3 stone award, 5lbs to get into the 12s, I will cry when I get into the 12's, I still can't believe I can shop in normal shops and not just stick to evans.

1.5lbs to get my half stone award!! Would like the stone award before Christmas :)

0.5 gets me 5 1/2 stone , 4.5 and I'm into the 13's, and 7.5 gets me my shiny 6st award,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 lb til my 1.5 stone award, and I want the 2 stone award by new year. Xmas ideally, but I have my birthday before then... would be grand though!

Right. 1.5 stone award achieved! :) So next target is to get into the teens, then 2 stone award. 4.5lbs to go till I see 19st, and 6.5lbs to reach 2 stone. I wanted Club 10 by Xmas (another 2.5lbs on top of that), but will be happy with 2 stone. It's doable I think - have been averaging a 2lb a week loss and have 4 weigh-ins before Xmas! :)

Yippee, I got my 6 1/2 stone award this week! And it also means Ive got out of the 21's, Im in the 20 stone bracket now! :bliss:

So my next goals are:

- Well the first one is that on 21st December will be the longest Ive ever stuck to a healthy eating plan in my life!
- Then I want to lose 7 stone, (hopefully by Xmas??) and alsoget my Century Award.
- Then I want to get out of the 2's ENTIRELY and into the 19's
- Then get below the lowest weight I can ever remember being - 19st 6lb
- And then get a Club 30?

And beyond that??? Who knows... :cool:

Wow! That's some amazing statistics there Ermintrude! What an inspiration! :D I have to sheepishly admit that even at 10 weeks, this is the longest I've stuck to a healthy eating plan. I think the longest before that was about two weeks?

Wow! That's some amazing statistics there Ermintrude! What an inspiration! :D I have to sheepishly admit that even at 10 weeks, this is the longest I've stuck to a healthy eating plan. I think the longest before that was about two weeks?

aha I dont know what it is this time, I did SW in my teens for about 3 months and then for a nearly a year a few years ago, but Ive done started again a gazillion times in between and just not stuck to it, I dont really know why? :confused: Somehow this time it has kind of 'clicked'... Maybe just having more time on my hands to cook and plan? Ive just been able to make it interesting and enjoy-eating (and cooking) instead of not-eating? :)

Got my 5 1/2 stone award :)

I want to lose 2 1/2lb next week. That'll be a stone in a month- which I haven't done yet- I would love to!

As well as that- 5lb to my 6 stone award- hope to get that in a couple of weeks :)

I want to lose 2 1/2lb next week. That'll be a stone in a month- which I haven't done yet- I would love to!

As well as that- 5lb to my 6 stone award- hope to get that in a couple of weeks :)

Wooo hoo, fabtastic!! :clap:

ermintrude said:
Yippee, I got my 6 1/2 stone award this week! And it also means Ive got out of the 21's, Im in the 20 stone bracket now! :bliss:

So my next goals are:

- Well the first one is that on 21st December will be the longest Ive ever stuck to a healthy eating plan in my life!
- Then I want to lose 7 stone, (hopefully by Xmas??) and alsoget my Century Award.
- Then I want to get out of the 2's ENTIRELY and into the 19's
- Then get below the lowest weight I can ever remember being - 19st 6lb
- And then get a Club 30?

And beyond that??? Who knows... :cool:

Woooo hooo, well done!!!

2lbs to get to target...

I have never ever got to target before, I've always given in when the going got tough..., not this time!

2lbs to get to target...

I have never ever got to target before, I've always given in when the going got tough..., not this time!

Wowow :eek:!! Woo you can do it! :clap:

My next target is to lose another 6lbs to get back into the 9's. I would love to do this before Christmas

Like Ermintrude said above, something just clicked, I have not even tried dieting before, just kept telling myself I was happy being whatever size I was, all the while getting bigger and more unhappy inside, getting married and a docs warning kicked me up the backside.

As of yesterday I got my 3 stone award so next goals are to be in the 12's and my 3 and a half, 4 stone gone by my birthday in January if possible because it will be nearly a year on SW.

Good luck everyone.

Got my 2.5lb :D :D

next target is 2.5lb again- to get my 6 stone award :D :D

Back