Whats your next goal(s)?

2.5 lb for my 5.5 stone award and 5.5lb to get into the 11's and only 9lb till Im no longer overweight and 12lb to target lots to work hard for :)

Lost 3.5lb this week (no idea how didn't do anything different!) so I'm now only 1lb away from seeing the 19s, 3lb from my 2 stone award and 6lb from my Club10. 3 weigh ins till Christmas, it's looking good! :D

Can't remember if I already posted this or not, lol, but I want 1.5 pounds off to get to 10 stone 7, which is my 5 stone on SW award.

My first weigh in is tonight, yay. I'd like to lose something, anything would be good because I had a bad night with pizza this weekend, bad timing lol. Next week i'm going to continental market and got my works christmas dinner (argh!!!) next week so I'm aiming for an STS.

Long term I want to get my 26lbs (10%) in 26 weeks :)

Once I get past christmas I'll be looking forward to getting my half stone stickers... wooo stickers!

Need 3lb to get Club 10 and 5lb to get 1.5 stone award
Hoping get both in Dec but my weight losses are slow so if get Club 10 will be happy x

Initially I set my first goal as club 10 / 2st for Xmas / NY, but knowing I have my birthday, Xmas and NY ahead I don't want to put too much pressure on myself as that way leads perceived failure and binging. SO my goal is to lose 1lb a week til the end of the year (any extra is a bonus) and that will put me at 1.5 stone before xmas, I won't be too far behind!

rachpid said:
Lost 3.5lb this week (no idea how didn't do anything different!) so I'm now only 1lb away from seeing the 19s, 3lb from my 2 stone award and 6lb from my Club10. 3 weigh ins till Christmas, it's looking good! :D

Well done :) and good luck

My next goal is to get back in to the 13's and reclaim my club 10 shiney :)

1/2 lb to my 1 stone shiny and 3 1/2 lbs for my club 10. Hopefully get my 1 stone next week and aiming for Jan for club 10 what with Xmas and a couple of inevitable small gains due to alcohol consumption ;)

4lb to be in the 13"s, then 6.5 lb to get my 6 stone shiny to get both of them befote Xmas would be a dream come true but I don't want to set myself up for a knock back so if can get into the 13's only would be brill,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My next huge goal is to survive Christmas and come out of it knowing that one 'bad' day doesn't have to turn into six 'bad' months.

Small goal loose 7 lbs and get my first award. slightly bigger goal try to loose 3 stone by mid April (won't be gutted if I don't but I have something to aim for)

My next goal is to lose 4.5lbs before Xmas as that will get me my 1 and half stone award and my club 10. It will also get my back to the weight I was before DS2 was born 5 years ago!! I have 3 weigh ins until Xmas but with my birthday & xmas meals/party it is going to be tough!

My next goal is to lose 3lbs to get to my 1 st.

1.5lb to get my 1.5 stone award and then to get into the 18 stone bracket

I really hope I lose that 2.5lb this week....it is touch and go....but lotsa body magic and superspeed tomorrow to boost my loss

I really want to get my 6 stone award this week!

Back