Whats your next goal(s)?

Weigh in Tuesday coming. 2lbs will get me my club 10... 3lbs will get me the club 10 plus 2 stone sticker. Please please please, 3lbs!!!!!

My next targets are :

[STRIKE]Lose 3lbs to get into the 14's[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Lose 1.5lbs to get my 1 and 1/2 stone award[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Lose 3.5lbs to make my club 10![/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Lose 8.5lbs to get my 2 stone award[/STRIKE]
Done!

Lose 3lbs to get into the 13's
Lose 6.5lbs to get my 2 and 1/2 stone award.

My next target

Lose 2lbs to take me into the 14stone bracket

Lose 8lbs to take me to 14st 7 (smallest I have been in 6 years)

I'm not going to look beyond this just yet.... I will evaluate my targets as and when I've done the above too....

I was originally hoping to lose 14lbs before Xmas however that's not happened and I've only lost 3 so far and therefore I'm happy now just to get the next 2lbs off before Xmas day and then I can focus on getting to 14.7

As far as I'm concerned slow steady and as long as it stays off I don't mind waiting a bit however I will up my efforts for next two weeks after all there's no point in becoming complacent just because I'm happy with a small loss!!

Good luck all xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
To get back on plan!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do that hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

would like to get 4.5lbs in the 2 wi left before christmas. Thos will get me just past the 5.5st christmas target and in the 11s to 10s stone zone....

Need 1/2lb for my first half stone award! First time in yeeeaars I have really tried to change eating habits and loose weight. Hope to loose 4 altogether before Christmas then if I put it on over Christmas I'll loose it first thing in the new year! Not eating my way into the new year this year!!

Lauratheloop said:
My next target

Lose 2lbs to take me into the 14stone bracket

Lose 8lbs to take me to 14st 7 (smallest I have been in 6 years)

I'm not going to look beyond this just yet.... I will evaluate my targets as and when I've done the above too....

I was originally hoping to lose 14lbs before Xmas however that's not happened and I've only lost 3 so far and therefore I'm happy now just to get the next 2lbs off before Xmas day and then I can focus on getting to 14.7

As far as I'm concerned slow steady and as long as it stays off I don't mind waiting a bit however I will up my efforts for next two weeks after all there's no point in becoming complacent just because I'm happy with a small loss!!

Good luck all xxxx

Slow n steady is defo the way for me.. Sure every 1lb off before Christmas is great !!

To get into the 9 stones - which I thought was going to happen today, have weighed this morning (follow it a home)......10 stone and a 1/4lb!!! :mad:

I am now a mere 1/2lb away from that two stone award! Plus I have my work's xmas do between now and my next weigh in. So near yet so far!! Club 10 is now only 3.5lb away too - I've lost that much in a week before but think this week that might be expecting too much!!

.5 lb til one and half stone (hopefully tonight!)
7.5 lb til 2 st / club ten
No further targets than that really, though id live to have list 4.5 in total by mid May, if I've lost 1.5 in 11 weeks its not impossible...2.3 a week needed tho, so would have to buck up my game! Hopefully going back to exercise in new year will help

Back