Whats your next goal(s)?

Yeeeee Ive met my goal!!! :woohoo: Got my 7 stone award and my Century award too today, so need some new goals! :)

- Soooo... obviously the 7 1/2 stone award - 20st 0.5lb :)
- Then get below 20 stone - 19st 13.5lb
- Then to get below the lowest I was last time I did this - 19st 5.5lb
- Then my 30% award - 19st 5lb
- Then I've been looking at my BMI and wondered how much to get it below 40 - and found that below 40 is classed as obese and not morbidly obese - so that's my long-term goal - to get to obese only at 18st 7lb!! Only 2 stone to go! :)

BUT - my first goal is to still have 7 stone off by the end of Jan :rolleyes: :D Hopefully thats an underestimation of how much Ill put on, but I *am* going away for 2 weeks over Xmas so but bit worried :rolleyes: Never been away that long while on plan before :sigh:

1.5 for club ten :)
om any other week I could do more but it's birthday week so gotta celebrate !!
xx

Well thanks to a 1/2 lb gain :( :( it's now 2 1/2 lb to get my 6 stone award I'm not confident in getting it next week tho,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6.5lb to my 6.5stone award, 7lb to getting into the 15's

after only 1/2lb loss this week

I need to lose 1lb to get my 1st shinny. It'll be tough this week but I'm going for it!

I posted beofre I'm 5lb from club 10 / 2 stone, but I just realsed in 4lb I'll bee in the 17s, which is the lowest weight I can remember (aside from being 10.5 stone when I was 14, lol). Come on that 4lb - well, 5, but yeah, lots to acheive with the next few lb :D

mariavon said:
Well thanks to a 1/2 lb gain :( :( it's now 2 1/2 lb to get my 6 stone award I'm not confident in getting it next week tho,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But you WILL get it, two (three weeks tops - u gotta enjoy Christmas!! )the shiny is sitting in your consultants wee box waiting for you!!!

slimming sinead said:
I need to lose 1lb to get my 1st shinny. It'll be tough this week but I'm going for it!

Go for it this week!!! Coz the following week might be tougher to be 100% with Christmas x

rachpid said:
I am now a mere 1/2lb away from that two stone award! Plus I have my work's xmas do between now and my next weigh in. So near yet so far!! Club 10 is now only 3.5lb away too - I've lost that much in a week before but think this week that might be expecting too much!!

Life gets in the way !! Enjoy your works do.., make sensible choices n if you get a loss you get a loss... If you don't... It ain't going anywhere lol and you can set fresh doable challenges after Christmas. You have done BRIlLiAnt so far!!!! Take comfort knowing you can loose weekly when things are 'normal' n u will get your shiny awards real soon!!

ermintrude said:
Yeeeee Ive met my goal!!! :woohoo: Got my 7 stone award and my Century award too today, so need some new goals! :)

- Soooo... obviously the 7 1/2 stone award - 20st 0.5lb :)
- Then get below 20 stone - 19st 13.5lb
- Then to get below the lowest I was last time I did this - 19st 5.5lb
- Then my 30% award - 19st 5lb
- Then I've been looking at my BMI and wondered how much to get it below 40 - and found that below 40 is classed as obese and not morbidly obese - so that's my long-term goal - to get to obese only at 18st 7lb!! Only 2 stone to go! :)

BUT - my first goal is to still have 7 stone off by the end of Jan :rolleyes: :D Hopefully thats an underestimation of how much Ill put on, but I *am* going away for 2 weeks over Xmas so but bit worried :rolleyes: Never been away that long while on plan before :sigh:

You have worked sooo hard and well to get that amazing weight loss! U know that u can enjoy ur two weeks holiday with blowing everything! Some sensible choices and some 'let's enjoy my holiday NOT sensible choices.' but that is life!! We gotta live. And from ur past losses. U know u can get back 100% when u come home x
Or do u feel u have to stay 100% on plan - all the time? Are you afraid of blowing it n going off the rails forever?

You have worked sooo hard and well to get that amazing weight loss! U know that u can enjoy ur two weeks holiday with blowing everything! Some sensible choices and some 'let's enjoy my holiday NOT sensible choices.' but that is life!! We gotta live. And from ur past losses. U know u can get back 100% when u come home x
Or do u feel u have to stay 100% on plan - all the time? Are you afraid of blowing it n going off the rails forever?

Oh God no, Im NEVER 100% on plan! Maybe 90% though :D I always have a few treats on a Saturday and if I really, really fancy something Ill have it. On holidays I plan the meals so they're yummy but healthy (we do self-catering) but we have wine in the evening. I usually put a few pounds on but its usually gone/almost gone by the time WI comes, so mostly water :)

Ive not done a Xmas on SW yet though, and it being 2 weeks and spending a week of it where I cant actually plan & cook many of my meals it'll be tougher, so Im expecting a bigger gain than normal, so like I say Ill just take what comes, make good choices where I can but enjoy the bits I cant and then be back on plan when I get back. As long as I shift any Xmas weight by the end of January Im happy, its only once a year :)

I need to loose 4 lbs to get tommy next target of 1.5 stone loss... Was hoping to do it before crimbo but I'm not beating myself up about it. It will disappear soon enough! :)

Back